"She was unboxing the My Little Pony Colourpop collection and I thought to myself, 'I wish I was recording this, ' because her reaction was so amusing".
Talking about how eldest child North dealt with the event, she told host Ellen DeGeneres: "People brought toys and gifts and she was opening them all up the next day". Instead, the couple agreed to let North film some tutorials just for her family's entertainment so she could "test it out".
She said: "I thought I really do want to have a baby shower, because I want her to feel that something's coming, and for her to really understand it".
Fisherman makes rare catch in Ocean City
The crew says their latest catch is their most memorable. "Got it on the boat, got it in and probably a highlight of our season". The opah Ensor and his friends caught might be one of the only ones ever caught in Ocean City by a non-commercial fishing boat.
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, who is known for occasionally sharing pictures of North and her little brother Saint on her social media pages, is well aware of how cautious parents have to be monitoring with kids' Internet access nowadays, but it's something she's already had practice with from looking out for her youngest siblings, Kendall and Kylie Jenner. According to the press, soon Kylie and her boyfriend Travis Scott are getting married.
"We just decided there's so much that goes on that we respect each other's right to speak for themselves, so I will speak about myself, and hopefully they can come on and address whatever rumours you might have". "I don't know if they knew we knew". "That's like asking [someone] to not communicate".
Kim Kardashian has revealed that she is expecting a baby girl!
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria SA (BBVA) Is It Worthy for Investors?
- RSI Alert - Ballard Power Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: BLDP)
- Inside Serena Williams' upcoming wedding
- Head of Public Safety Office denies involvement in altering State Police reports
- Diego Maradona est triste pour l'Italie
- Lithia Motors (NYSE:LAD) Earning Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Report Shows
- Uhuru wins round one of Supreme Court petition
- Nuclear reactors unaffected by magnitude 5.4 natural disaster : KHNP
- Boeing, Emirates commit to 40 787-10 Dreamliners
- Japan's growth streak starts to look shakier