The two advice businesses will be rolled together with Quilter Cheviot and Old Mutual's multi-asset business, which will become Quilter Investors, in a new "advice and wealth management" business line.
The company will be split into two divisions: advice and wealth management, including Intrinsic and Old Mutual Wealth Private Client Advisers, and wealth platforms, which will include the United Kingdom platform and Old Mutual Wealth's worldwide business.
It said the businesses within these two sections will be rebranded to Quilter over a two-year period following the separation from Old Mutual. Clients will not be affected, it added.
Old Mutual's higher end advice business, Private Client Advisers, will also rebrand as Quilter Private Client Advisers.
This day in 1989, Sachin Tendulkar arrived to rule cricket
He didn't looked like a teenager as he fended off the likes of Wasim Akram and Imran Khan and scored 172-ball 59. Sachin Tendulkar was just 16 years old when he walked in to bat in Karachi to replace Manoj Prabhakar.
Wealth Platforms will include the UK Platform, which will become Quilter Wealth Solutions, and Old Mutual Wealth's International business, which will become Quilter International. Thirdly, the Heritage life assurance business will be rebadged Quilter Life Assurance.
As Old Mutual Wealth confirmed its future plans followed the split, rumours still swirled around the potential buyout of Old Mutual Global Investors with a number of firms, as well as CEO Richard Buxton, rumoured to be bidding to take on the business. However, having individually strong businesses is not enough by itself to drive success. "We believe that we have a compelling investment opportunity as we continue to deliver strong and sustainable returns for shareholders in our own right as a fast-growing, independent and publicly listed company".
Old Mutual Wealth chief executive Paul Feeney will make a presentation to investors and analysts on the company's strategic direction and growth prospects.
Work on determining the future of the single strategy business is still ongoing, it said.
- Nathan Lyon burns toast, causes 30-minute delay in Australian first-class match
- Premier League survival is Newcastle's goal, says Jonjo Shelvey
- New Zealand announce squad for West Indies Test series
- Jean Dujardin de retour dans une série télé … pour ABC
- The Salesforce.com Inc. (CRM) Stock Rating Reaffirm by Morgan Stanley
- Call of Duty WW2 launches PC update, reinstates dedicated servers
- Mondial 2018: Honduras accuse l'Australie de l'espionner avec un drone
- Star Wars: Battlefront II costs £1600 to unlock everything
- Taking a glimpse into Insider Trading at Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated (DBD)
- Man rapes friend's infant daughter in Delhi, held