Inside, the Duster gets a slightly different look and as you can see from the pictures, it features rectangular air conditioning vents and that's a move from the rounds ones that are now onthe auto. the steering wheel too is different and a bit similar to what we've seen on the Captur.
The Renault Duster pretty much kick-started the compact SUV segment in India when it arrived in 2012 and is now the automaker's second most-selling offering in the country.so, yes, it will come to India and given the trend in India, we might see it make its way here sooner and we can not rule out a glimpse at the 2018 Delhi Auto Expo followed by the launch soon after.
As per convention, Dacia sells the Duster in France, Spain and United Kingdom, whereas the Renault markets the same vehicle, albeit with some changes, in global markets.
Most prominent of the difference is the refurbished grille on the Duster.
Call of Duty WW2 launches PC update, reinstates dedicated servers
Sledgehammer promise to continue to monitor the situation and hope to resolve any further issues as and when they arise. Until Monday this week, nobody playing Call of Duty: WW2 knew what 1XP looked like.
With a ground-clearance of 210mm, the Duster is likely to remain among the best off-roaders in the compact class. Additionally, the steering wheel is different and looks similar to the one seen on the Renault Captur crossover. For example, the three round air vents have been replaced by two more traditional-looking ones with an octagonal shape.
As we expected, the South American market continues to offer a 2-liter engine, though the output has increased to 145 HP when running on ethanol. The petrol engine option will have the SCe 115 (4x2 and 4x4 versions) together with either a manual gearbox or CVT automatic transmission (4x2 only).
The Renault Duster will also come with some cosmetic changes in 2018 along with it for a more rugged look. The wheels are five-spoke 17-inch alloy wheels which are housed under flared wheel arches.
- Les chapeaux pour le tirage au sort de la Coupe du monde
- Scottish Labour interim leader steps down over misconduct claims
- Tottenham youth coach Parker lavishes praise on Kane, Winks
- This day in 1989, Sachin Tendulkar arrived to rule cricket
- Jean Dujardin de retour dans une série télé … pour ABC
- Premier Foods Posts 1.5% Increase In Revenue In H1
- HTC has presented a VR-helmet with 6 levels of freedom
- ITC to investigate patent infringement complaint against Apple
- Old Mutual Wealth to rebrand as Quilter
- Russian Parliament passes law to introduce foreign agent status for media outlets