The State Government on Tuesday announced Nandi Film Awards for the years 2014, 15 and 2016. This is the actor's first Nandi award. Unlike most of the award ceremonies that we witness, only the top performances in the past three years have been appreciated and awarded at the Nandi Awards.
In 2016, Janatha Garage bagged 6 awards, including award for NTR as best actor (for both Janatha Garage and Nannaku Prematho). However, TDP mark is again visible here as Dana Veera Shoora Karna bagged best children film award for 2015 and child artistes master NTR and baby Karunya won best child artistes awards. Among his contemporary heroes, he is the only star who received such large number of Nandi's. "Kruthagnathalu". The awards jury members met Andhra Pradesh Chief minister Chandrababu Naidu in Amravati to handed over the victor list. But now, the government has announced the big winners of the year 2014, 2015 and 2016. Mahesh Babu's Srimanthudu is selected as best popular feature film providing wholesome entertainment in 2015. Pelli Chooppalu, directed by emerged as the big victor of the year 2016. Legend came second with six awards including best actor and director (Boyapati Srinu). On the other hand Posani, who played an important role in Temper, won the title for the year 2015. Pellichoopulu walked away with the honour for 2016. It also announced the NTR National Award, Raghupati Venkaiah Puraskarams and the Nagi Reddy-Chakrapani National Award. Kamal Haasan, K Ragahavendra Rao and superstar Rajinikanth, were declared as the winners of 2014, 2015 and 2016 respectively.
The Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) Lifted to Buy at Vetr Inc
Delta Air Lines makes up 2.2% of Cubic Asset Management LLC's holdings, making the stock its 4th biggest holding. (NYSE: DAL ). The ERP5 of Delta Air Lines, Inc . (NYSE: DAL ) can give useful insight into how the stock is performing. (NYSE: DAL ).
Baahubali: The Beginning is the show-stealer of the year 2015 as the movie went on to fetch as many as 13 awards including best director, best supporting actress (Ramya Krishnan) and best villain (Rana Daggubati).
- Blasts Heard in Zimbabwe Capital as Army Denies Takeover
- Veterans Day in Knox County
- Inside Serena Williams' upcoming wedding
- Les Australiens sont pour le mariage homosexuel
- Lithia Motors (NYSE:LAD) Earning Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Report Shows
- Jeff Sessions States That Obama-Era Cannabis Policy Will Remain In Effect
- Grève de ce jeudi 16 novembre: s'informer sans s'inquiéter
- Head of Public Safety Office denies involvement in altering State Police reports
- Stock Alert- MannKind Corporation (NASDAQ:MNKD)
- Airport prepares for massive crowds for Thanksgiving weekend