Due to launch in the U.S. as a preview very soon, this is a business-focused build of Skype that offers a host of extra features.
The Skype Professional Account desktop client, soon to be released in preview in the US, adds powerful new features to Skype to make doing your online business a whole lot easier.
This includes the ability to book meeting, make notes and take payments, all from the comfort of a chat client.
If you're a language or music teacher who works online - or a personal trainer, or a chess instructor, or any one of hundreds of other remote service providers - you're probably using a combination of different platforms to organize and give sessions across Skype. This desktop application will have tools to permit small business users to schedule meetings, add notes and accept payments from clients, using payment services such Paypal. And you might be paying a pretty penny for some of these services.
Warwick Davis is coming to Disney's 'Star Wars: Galactic Nights'
Sometimes the IMAX poster will be a bit more inventive and creative, but again, this is Star Wars . A new adventure has been added straight out of the highly anticipated sequel, The Last Jedi .
Skype Professional Account gives you the power to do all that from one app for free during the preview.
On the consumer Skype side, users will be able to see a searchable profile page of the Skype Professional Account user.
The new Skype version will let small business owners and freelancers book meetings and accept payments all within the same tool, instead of third-party alternatives. We have limited spots available for the preview. People wanting to try it have to fill out a survey to possibly get access.
- PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The) (PNC) Position Lifted by Rhumbline Advisers
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 Casts The Gifted's Garret Dillahunt
- Another Harvey Weinstein Rape Accuser Comes Forward - With A Lawsuit!
- Yokozuna Harumafuji suspected of assaulting wrestler
- Karl Lagerfeld sparks outrage with Holocaust comments
- Alliancebernstein LP Adjusts Its Investment in Alliant Energy Corp (LNT) Last Quarter
- Helperby Therapeutics develops sustainable solution for antibiotic resistance
- Minister Lynne Brown 'captured' by the Guptas, #EskomInquiry hears
- Shakira cancels European tour after suffering vocal cord haemorrhage
- Suspect charged in Mall of America attack; survivors have deep wounds