Due to launch in the U.S. as a preview very soon, this is a business-focused build of Skype that offers a host of extra features.
The Skype Professional Account desktop client, soon to be released in preview in the US, adds powerful new features to Skype to make doing your online business a whole lot easier.
This includes the ability to book meeting, make notes and take payments, all from the comfort of a chat client.
If you're a language or music teacher who works online - or a personal trainer, or a chess instructor, or any one of hundreds of other remote service providers - you're probably using a combination of different platforms to organize and give sessions across Skype. This desktop application will have tools to permit small business users to schedule meetings, add notes and accept payments from clients, using payment services such Paypal. And you might be paying a pretty penny for some of these services.
Hannity: I'm Giving Away 500 Keurigs To Fans Who Want 'Apolitical Joe'
Keurig's decision to pull its advertising from Sean Hannity's Fox News show is not going over well with some viewers. Critics of the interview said Hannity went too easy on Moore. "I pulled an " Office Space " with my Keurig ".
Skype Professional Account gives you the power to do all that from one app for free during the preview.
On the consumer Skype side, users will be able to see a searchable profile page of the Skype Professional Account user.
The new Skype version will let small business owners and freelancers book meetings and accept payments all within the same tool, instead of third-party alternatives. We have limited spots available for the preview. People wanting to try it have to fill out a survey to possibly get access.
- The Salvation Army Kingston needs more volunteers for annual Kettle Campaign
- Cards Against Humanity Takes Aim At Trump With New Promotion
- Stock Trend Analysis Report: Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR)
- Porter Jr sits out #Mizzou game vs Wagner
- Cat declawing ban passes unanimously in Denver
- ANZ And Cuscal Customers: You Can Get Eftpos On Android Pay Now
- Helperby Therapeutics develops sustainable solution for antibiotic resistance
- Fashion retailer Forever 21 reports payment card security breach
- Alliancebernstein LP Adjusts Its Investment in Alliant Energy Corp (LNT) Last Quarter
- Yokozuna Harumafuji suspected of assaulting wrestler