Subsequently, the media are now suggesting that Liverpool may be tempted to include him in a deal during negotiations.
"I believe the way he plays will perfectly suit Barcelona and would be delighted to see a player of such quality wear the shirt".
Liverpool insist Coutinho isn't for sale but sources on the KopTalk Members' website claim that the club have maintained dialogue with Barcelona since the summer transfer window closed.
LeBron James partners with Ohio State again for special t-shirt
LeBron James and the Ohio State Buckeyes have teamed up for some pretty sick gear in the past . A big difference is that they will wear gray cleats instead of the scarlet ones they wore vs.
Speaking in London as a Football for Peace ambassador, the Brazil legend said: "I would be very happy to see such a talented player wear the shirt I wore for so many years". Despite signing a new contract at Anfield at the start of 2017, Barca were not deterred from making a move for the 25-year-old over summer - prompting the Brazilian to even hand in a transfer request in Merseyside.
"I'm playing in one of the biggest leagues in the world", Coutinho said ahead of Brazil's global friendly against England at Wembley, via Daily Star. "Those types of qualities will also hopefully help Brazil win the next World Cup".
Coutinho is said to favour a move to Barcelona and has reportedly asked Liverpool not to listen to any offers from the French club. "I think they'll have a good World Cup".
- Nuclear reactors unaffected by magnitude 5.4 natural disaster : KHNP
- Mondial 2018: Honduras accuse l'Australie de l'espionner avec un drone
- Nathan Lyon burns toast, causes 30-minute delay in Australian first-class match
- Inside Serena Williams' upcoming wedding
- Tech CEO Claims Uninhabited Land for Himself
- TF1 leader grâce aux Bleus, Titanic au-dessus du million sur TMC
- Wholesale inflation hits 6-month high due to food
- Man rapes friend's infant daughter in Delhi, held
- Greggs unveils its first-ever Advent calendar
- The Salesforce.com Inc. (CRM) Stock Rating Reaffirm by Morgan Stanley