He and his partner Lindsay Arnold - who is nursing a knee injury - powered through their pain to receive the night's only ideal score (see their performance in the videos below), but backstage he admitted to reporters that "everything hurts".
"His eye is looking worse and he left rehearsal early to go to the doctor", says the source.
Fisher, 23, revealed his injury during Monday night's semifinals, telling co-host Erin Andrews "I have a scratched cornea [due to] a nail in the eye". In a pre-taped video, the pro opened up about how her knee gave out during practice and she chose to go ahead anyway but was afraid it would happen again.
Fisherman makes rare catch in Ocean City
The crew says their latest catch is their most memorable. "Got it on the boat, got it in and probably a highlight of our season". The opah Ensor and his friends caught might be one of the only ones ever caught in Ocean City by a non-commercial fishing boat.
"Everything hurts at this point - light hurts, blinking hurts, keeping my eyes open hurts, and it's hard to see", he told Us Weekly following his performance. "It's definitely been the hardest couple of days of the competition but we're grateful that we were able to cap these couple of days off, like a pirate, with one good leg and one good eye, still managing to make a trip to the finals".
"It's frustrating because it's the semi-finals and I want to dance it with Jordan, and I just hope this doesn't stop me from doing that", Arnold added.
Fisher and Arnold's first dance of the night was an emotional Argentine tango set to "Brother" by NEEDTOBREATHE.
- Nuclear reactors unaffected by magnitude 5.4 natural disaster : KHNP
- Inside Serena Williams' upcoming wedding
- The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Are Coming To Injustice 2
- Greggs unveils its first-ever Advent calendar
- 'The Assassination of Gianni Versace' Trailer For Your Wednesday Viewing Pleasure
- Man rapes friend's infant daughter in Delhi, held
- Japan's growth streak starts to look shakier
- Nathan Lyon burns toast, causes 30-minute delay in Australian first-class match
- Uhuru wins round one of Supreme Court petition
- Wholesale inflation hits 6-month high due to food