Irving had to play with a protective mask after suffering "a minor facial fracture" in the team's 90-87 win over the Hornets on Friday .
Joe Harris scored 19 points and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson had 16 points and nine rebounds for the Nets, who are without leading scorer D'Angelo Russell because of a bruised left knee.
Guard Victor Oladipo led the Pacers with 28 points on 11-of-17 shooting from the field.
In 2012, during his second season in the National Basketball Association, then-20-year old Irving broke a bone in his jaw and had to wear a black plastic mask against the Knicks.
Toronto Police looking for alleged poppy box thief
Police said a man walked into the store and allegedly stole the poppy donation box from the counter before fleeing the scene. When officers arrived to investigate, it was learned that a poppy box had also been stolen from another nearby business.
Avery Bradley scored 24 points, Reggie Jackson had 17 points, rookie Luke Kennard scored a career-high 14 points, backup point guard Ish Smith scored 11 points and Andre Drummond added 17 rebounds for the Pistons.
The Boston Celtics keep on chugging along. The Celtics have won six straight in Brooklyn, where they were cheered loudly and Irving even heard "MVP!"
Celtics coach Brad Stevens said: "It's going to be pain tolerance, comfort with the mask".
Nets: Brooklyn plays just four home games in November.
- The McDonald's Corp. (MCD) Shares Sold by Ausdal Financial Partners Inc
- Arrested UCLA players returning from China
- Edmonton Oilers acquire sniper Mike Cammalleri from Kings
- John Travolta accused of sexual battery of male massage therapist
- Deliveroo wins right not to give riders minimum wage or holiday pay
- Woman collapses after found guilty in botched murder
- Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC Increases Holdings in Inogen, Inc (NASDAQ:INGN)
- Acquires 88310 Shares of Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD)
- " "Macky Sall recevra les " Lions " avant mardi
- Flipkart Phone Billion Capture+ to Go on Sale Wednesday, Launch Offers Detailed