It appears while there were no injuries from the single-car accident, there are questions about where Preston acquired the vehicle.
Shortly before Kansas's game against Kentucky, the team announced that freshman forward Billy Preston would not play due to his involvement in a single-vehicle auto crash with no injuries, which the administration is investigating for "a clearer financial picture specific to the vehicle." Hmm.
"After I learned about the incident, I reported it to our administration", Self said.
"Billy was informed right before our pre-game meal". Self described him as "disappointed and crushed" to learn he would not face Kentucky.
Catawba County Church Fire Ruled As Case Of Arson
Pictures from the scene showed "anti-gay hate group" spray-painted in orange on a garage door and a sidewalk. The pastor of the church is concerned that the fire may have been intentionally set.
On Sunday, Self said on a teleconference that he had expected Preston to play against Kentucky. "He was very excited to make his KU debut".
For the second straight game Preston will not be seeing the court.
Preston, a 6-foot-10 forward, also sat out the Jayhawks' season opener Friday after he was suspended for missing both curfew and class.
Without Preston, the Jayhawks are left with just two frontcourt players in their rotation - sophomore center Udoka Azubuike and sophomore forward Mitch Lightfoot.
- Zacks Investment Research Downgrades Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) (GS) to Hold
- Toronto Police looking for alleged poppy box thief
- Endo International PLC (NASDAQ:ENDP) Issues FY17 Earnings Guidance
- CH Robinson Worldwide Inc
- La blague de Griezmann qui passe mal — Atletico Madrid
- Estee Lauder Companies, Inc
- Positive Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Cisco Systems (CSCO) Stock Price
- Ex-CFL, Cowboys tryout failure, charged in wife's gruesome murder
- Acquires 88310 Shares of Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD)
- What Does Insider Trading Tell Us About The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC)?