The victor of the Miss International 2017 Kevin Lilliana (C) representing Indonesia waves at the 57th Miss International Beauty Pageant in Tokyo, Japan, November 14, 2017.
It was a sweet victory for Indonesia's candidate when she was named the new Miss International as it was also the first-ever win for the Asian country in the 57-year history of the pageant.
Indonesia bested 69 other candidates during the pageant.
Miss Indonesia Kevin Lilliana is the announced victor of Miss International 2017 beauty pageant held at the Tokyo Dome City Hall in Japan on Tuesday, November 14, 2017.
The Philippines' Kylie Verzosa, last year's Miss International victor, was also in Tokyo to turn over the crown.
The victor of the Miss International 2017 Kevin Lilliana representing Indonesia and fourth runner-up Natsuki Tsutsui representing Japan walk on the runway at the 57th Miss International Beauty Pageant in Tokyo, Japan November 14, 2017.
Nokia to commence production of 5-G ready base stations near Chennai
In recent times, the demand for such multiband base stations has been rising in both national and global markets. Nokia's Chennai factory has doubled production in 2 years to 4 million base stations in 2017.
Special awards went to Miss Japan as Best in National Costume, Miss Indonesia as Best Dresser, and Miss Australia, Miss Perfect Body.
Other winners are 4th Runner-up Japan, 3rd Runner-up Australia, 2nd Runner-up Venezuela and 1st Runner-up Curacao.
ABS-CBN News screengrab from the Miss International 2017 livestream.
Kylie Verzosa from the Philippines passed the crown at the end of the competition. Pilipinas beauty pageant in 2013 where she was able to join the Top 15, with Ariella Arida emerging as the victor. The daughter of Christopher de Leon and Sandy Andolong failed to make a spot in the Top 15.
Given the chance, Mariel said that she would like to appear in horror movies.
- OnePlus 5T Price Will Make Samsung & Apple Look Bad
- Il a dérobé 177 euros de cartes Pokémon — Pau
- The Rathbone Brothers plc Has $31273000 Stake in Pfizer Inc. (PFE)
- IPhone X's Face ID fooled effortlessly by a 10 year old
- Trump tweets about the wrong mass shooting, gets trolled
- JMP Securities Reaffirms "Buy" Rating for Alphabet Inc. (GOOG)
- Foxconn's third-quarter profit slides below estimates after iPhone X production hurdles
- CVS Health Corporation (CVS) Earns "Hold" Rating from Robert W. Baird
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Milton Santa Claus Parade celebrates 150 years of Christmas Sunday