"I wasn't joking when I called him [Jesus] the new Ronaldo", Alves, who plays club football with Neymar at Paris Saint-Germain, said.
The two forwards have scored 22 goals between them in all competitions this season and ahead of Brazil's clash with England at Wembley Stadium, Tite has admitted that the duo are both "strong strikers". They have a similar drive.
Gabriel Jesús has turned from being a potential future star to a current performer at the highest level, despite his 20 years of age, after excelling with Palmeiras and impressing since debuting last season with Manchester City in the Premier League. "He's already great and will get better".
Bank of Baroda Q2 profit falls 36% to Rs 355.4 crore
The Company's PAT for the quarter ending September 30, 2017 rose to Rs. 1,310 crore from Rs. 925 crore in the corresponding quarter of the last fiscal.
Brazil coach Tite, who has transformed Brazil's fortunes after taking over from Dunga in June previous year, said: "City should be very pleased with Palmeiras and the coaches there, who formed a player who is already at such a good level".
"To the point which he came here with a natural fluency, I already mentioned the mental capacity he has and his technical ability".
Asked if England should be considered one of the favourites to win next summer's World Cup in Russia, Tite replied: "Yes, all of the big teams are favourites - especially England with their young players like Alli, Kane and the experience of [Gary] Cahill". Gabriel attacks the space, gives us that depth'.
- Ouverture des ports et aéroports au Yémen
- Hisense fait l'acquisition de Toshiba Television
- American Legion Post holds Veterans Day ceremony
- Alabama could be home to Toyota/Mazda plant
- Shooting Victim, Cruiser Theft Suspect Knew One Another
- Roy Halladay remembered: Memorial today in Florida
- Tracee Ellis Ross To Host The ABC '2017 American Music Awards'
- Children Of Any Age Can Hunt In Wisconsin
- Stove Top selling 'Thanksgiving Dinner Pants' with stretch waistband
- Colin Kaepernick named GQ magazine's citizen of the year