With a number of high-profile talk show appearances scheduled, as well as their official live US television debut, here's what you need to know about the K-pop group's exciting week-long takeover.
BTS will also grace daytime television with a stop at the Ellen Degeneres Show next Tuesday (Nov. 21), with the taping planned for a Nov. 27 air date.
Mike Pence's National Football League stunt cost Indianapolis police $14000
Watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) obtained the cost figures on Tuesday. Pence left Lucas Oil Stadium after a group of about 20 San Francisco players knelt for the national anthem.
The group will sing its hit single "DNA" at the 45th edition of the American Music Awards at Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. It will be broadcast live by ABC.
The American Music Awards tweeted a video of BTS arriving at the airport with the caption "THEY'RE HERE!" and included the trending hashtag to welcome the guys.
- Lawyers seek group suit over alleged Uber sex assaults
- This giant pink diamond could sell for $30 million at auction
- Madison Square Garden to Sell Its WNBA Franchise
- Advance Auto Parts jumps after profit beat
- Apple Watch Can Detect Hypertension And Sleep Apnea
- Trump picks immigration hardliner Tom Homan as ICE director
- Ben Roethlisberger Already Ripping 'Thursday Night Football' Ahead Of Matchup With Titans
- NBC News executive fired amid harassment allegations
- Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' sells a million copies in four days
- Buffett Adds More Apple, Reduces IBM Stake by Another Third