The US International Trade Commission announced it's starting an investigation into patent infringement allegations against Apple.
A woman looks at the screen of her mobile phone in front of an Apple logo outside its store in Shanghai, China July 30, 2017. Aqua Connect Inc. and Strategic Technology Partners LLC lodged a complaint October 10 and requested the USITC issue a temporary exclusion order, the USITC said.
In addition to the Apple products mentioned above, the investigation includes possible patent infringement by iPods and Apple TV.
Total War Saga Thrones of Britannia annoncé sur PC Windows
Il s'agit en fait de jeux spin-off à plus petite échelle qu'un Total War canonique et faisant suite à un épisode majeur. Les développeurs souhaitant ainsi proposer des jeux qui viendraient compléter leurs titres majeures.
According to Mashable.com, the complaint hinges on Apple's AirPlay, technology that enables audio and video to be streamed wirelessly across different Apple devices.
Aqua Connect and Strategic Technology Partners have asked the USITC to issue a limited exclusion and cease and desist order against the infringed products, according to the statement from the federal agency.
Aqua Connect's website says its a supplier to Apple since 2007, providing remote desktop solutions. The USITC added that it will now assign the case to one of its judges to determine whether Apple violated section 337 of the Tariff Act of 1930.
- Doussain signe à Lyon — Stade Toulousain
- TF1 leader grâce aux Bleus, Titanic au-dessus du million sur TMC
- Mondial 2018: Honduras accuse l'Australie de l'espionner avec un drone
- Les chapeaux pour le tirage au sort de la Coupe du monde
- Stan Van Gundy: Athletes Who Protest Are 'Brave and Patriotic'
- Tottenham youth coach Parker lavishes praise on Kane, Winks
- Najeeb's disappearance: CBI submits status report, asks for more time
- Shah Rukh Khan celebrates Children's Day on set
- Nathan Lyon burns toast, causes 30-minute delay in Australian first-class match
- Old Mutual Wealth to rebrand as Quilter