"Use trucks. Drive over them at Thirssur Pooram or at Maha Kumbh Mela", the male voice in the audio clip could be heard saying. It claims that it is the 50th audio clip from Daulatul Islam. In Las Vegas, one of our supporters killed many people at a music concert.
"You are intelligent people, many of you have had higher education, you know how to implement it. Use your intelligence to kill kafirs, kill them, poison their food, poison all of their water". Islamic State Mujahideen are doing it in several parts of the world. "You can even use a knife, rifle or pistols to shoot them down like one of our friends did in US", the voice can be heard saying.
The Kerala Police found the message in Malayalam a few weeks ago. Security agencies have reportedly been analysing the message for past several days and the details have not been publicised so far.
The audio clip has been transmitted over Telegram Messenger from Afghanistan and has surfaced at the same time when Kerala police have said that about 100 people from the state are suspected to have joined the Islamic State.
Target forecasts a disappointing holiday quarter
CAPROCK Group Inc. purchased a new stake in shares of Target Corporation in the third quarter valued at approximately $832,000. The retailer reported $1.23 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $1.20 by $0.03.
Reports state that the male voice in the audio is believed to be of Rashid Abdullah - the alleged leader of the Islamic State module in Kasaragod who had left the country to join the outfit in Afghanistan.
In the clip, apart from calling for attacks, it also advises Muslims to migrate from Darul Kufr to Darul Islam. The said ISIS affiliate, Abdullah, has already been charge-sheeted by NIA under IPC sections 120B r/w 125 and Unlawful Activities Prevention Act (UAPA) Sections 38,39 and 40.
There is also an Interpol Red Notice issued against him. It further says that if that is not possible, "people must financially support Daulatul Islam and the IS".
Former special director of Cabinet Secretariat, V Balachandran said: "This is very serious". "They are going to take the battle to India from Europe and the Middle East", he said, according to media reports.
- Tiger Zinda Hai song: Salman, Katrina ready to make you groove
- Grandparents 'may pose cancer risk' to children, scientists warn
- Cristina Cordula victime d'un canular: quelqu'un se fait passer pour elle! (vidéo)
- La France accueillera la Coupe du Monde 2023 — Rugby
- Keith Barron: Former Coronation Street and Doctor Who actor dies aged 83
- ASA updates ad guidelines for United Kingdom universities following influx of misleading claims
- A cliff-edge Brexit could have 'semi-catastrophic effects' for Aston Martin
- Rugby - Novès appelle Chat en renfort pour affonter l'Afrique du Sud
- TalkTalk dives into the red as it pushes to attract new customers
- Singer finally reveals its 500-HP Porsche monster