Serena is also good friends with Prince Harry's actress girlfriend Meghan Markle, who is also expected at the nuptuals. Rumblings of a wedding location started in October, when reports surfaced that the two had taken a brief trip to New Orleans to scope out potential venues (with their Yorkshire Terrier, Chip, in tow).
"They have hired the best of the best and can't wait to get married in The Big Easy". It's a special city for Serena and somewhere she has always loved.
The insider also revealed that the 36 year old tennis and her 35 year fiancé chose the Contemporary Arts Center: "Because of its incredible architecture and history".
Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian will tie the knot on Thursday.
Veterans Day in Knox County
On this day, we honor all men and women throughout American history, who paid the ultimate price, protecting our freedoms. Unfortunately, the peace after that war only lasted 2 decades, and numerous lessons from The Great War have been lost.
It has been reported, too, that the guests have all been instructed not to post photos from the wedding day on social media, as Serena and Alexis, 34, have already signed an exclusive deal with Vogue magazine.
And according to the source, guests won't even find out the precise details of the wedding until Thursday morning.
Speaking prior to giving birth, the sports star said she was looking forward to the challenges of motherhood.
Venus Williams' sister was vocal about keeping up with her exercise regime, throughout her pregnancy.
- Aden airport receives first commercial flight after Yemen blockade
- John Barclay says Scotland can't be in awe of All Blacks
- Airport prepares for massive crowds for Thanksgiving weekend
- Les Australiens sont pour le mariage homosexuel
- Kevin Lilliana of Indonesia wins Miss International 2017
- Rainbow Six Siege free play weekend starts tomorrow
- Nandi Awards: Mohanlal wins best supporting actor award for Janatha Garage!
- Boeing, Emirates commit to 40 787-10 Dreamliners
- American Jewish Committee decries hateful demonstrators on Poland's Independence Day
- Head of Public Safety Office denies involvement in altering State Police reports