The coveted Jimbo Fisher.
As far as anyone knows, Kevin Sumlin still is Texas A&M's football coach.
According to Dan Wolken of USA Today, Texas A&M has discussed a plan to gauge the interest level of Jimbo Fisher in leaving Florida State to join the Aggies. While Fisher has shot down rumors that he could leave FSU the past two years, a source told Wolken that his relationship with Texas A&M athletic director Scott Woodward and the disgusting season the Seminoles are having could be factors this offseason. But at 6-4 and with losses in three of its last four Southeastern Conference matchups - all three coming at home - the thinking is that Sumlin's tenure is over even if the Aggies win their remaining two games against MS and LSU.
However, Fisher did secure a national title in 2013 and led the Seminoles to three ACC titles in a row from 2012-14.
HTC dévoile son premier casque VR autonome — Vive Focus
Petit à petit, les différents constructeurs se mettent aux casques qui ne nécessitent pas de machine extérieure pour fonctionner. Un HTC Vive Focus annoncé pour l'heure uniquement en Chine, et rien ne laisse présager d'une éventuelle exportation.
Still, there are signs of distress in Tallahassee. Along with the fact that the Seminoles are only 3-6 this season, USA Today sources indicate it might not be that hard to convince Fisher to coach at A&M.
If Fisher were to leave FSU, he would owe the school at least $7 million in payment for assistant coaches and other football personnel still under contract.
Texas A&M recently opened a new $20 million football facility and spent $485 million on renovations to Kyle Field.
But the Aggies haven't even fired their current coach, putting them behind Tennessee, which parted ways with Butch Jones on Sunday after five seasons and also reportedly is interested in Fisher. And FootballScoop.com, which closely covers the college football coaching industry, reported that more than one coach told them that Fisher would be "willing to listen" to the Volunteers.
- ASSE : Oscar Garcia annonce son départ !
- GoCompare Rejects GBP460 Million Approach From ZPG
- Buffett Adds More Apple, Reduces IBM Stake by Another Third
- NBC News executive fired amid harassment allegations
- Lawyers seek group suit over alleged Uber sex assaults
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, prima apparizione su GeekBench con Exynos 9810
- Mike Pence's National Football League stunt cost Indianapolis police $14000
- Ben Roethlisberger Already Ripping 'Thursday Night Football' Ahead Of Matchup With Titans
- Curtis Samuel to miss rest of season
- Le Danemark ira en Russie