"I can't believe I'm so lucky to have the dream continue by being part of this wonderful show and joining the ITV2 Extra Camp team, it's going to be so much fun".
After months of speculation about whether he'd be well enough to co-host I'm A Celebrity, Ant touched down in Australia this weekend.
An insider told the Sun "She almost pulled out yesterday".
The twist was teased with a post on the show's official Twitter page, revealing that viewers need to download the "I'm A Celebrity" app if they want to see their favourite pairs entering the jungle together.
"It's just a shame for viewers back home in the United Kingdom who like to see the celebs enjoying the warm weather".
How long will I'm A Celebrity last? "We can't wait and we are raring to go".
Government backs tech sector and launches innovation drive
It is hoped the stimulus will reduce the threat of startups leaving the United Kingdom and ensure that talent is not dissuaded from departing .
We can't wait for I'm A Celeb to return!
But now he's back and feeling great! Watch this to find out who's going to be in the jungle this year.
I'm a Celebrity returns on Sunday the 19th of November at 9pm on TV3.
Completing the line-up are boxer Amir Khan, former footballer Dennis Wise, WAG Rebekah Vardy, YouTuber Jack Maynard and comedian Shappi Khorsandi.
These images pretty much confirmed a total of eight celebrities, with a remaining two staying open until now.
- EBay Matching Other Retailers' Black Friday Deals
- Harcèlement sexuel sur le plateau des "Frères Scott"
- UK Anti-Doping closes Team Sky "mystery package" probe
- Rs 1430 crore seized by IT department from Sasikala's properties
- HTC has presented a VR-helmet with 6 levels of freedom
- Scottish Labour interim leader steps down over misconduct claims
- Pensioner to stand trial over historic child murder
- Singer finally reveals its 500-HP Porsche monster
- CdM 2018 : les chapeaux pour le tirage !
- Target forecasts a disappointing holiday quarter