"I can't believe I'm so lucky to have the dream continue by being part of this wonderful show and joining the ITV2 Extra Camp team, it's going to be so much fun".
After months of speculation about whether he'd be well enough to co-host I'm A Celebrity, Ant touched down in Australia this weekend.
An insider told the Sun "She almost pulled out yesterday".
The twist was teased with a post on the show's official Twitter page, revealing that viewers need to download the "I'm A Celebrity" app if they want to see their favourite pairs entering the jungle together.
"It's just a shame for viewers back home in the United Kingdom who like to see the celebs enjoying the warm weather".
How long will I'm A Celebrity last? "We can't wait and we are raring to go".
Cristina Cordula victime d'un canular: quelqu'un se fait passer pour elle! (vidéo)
Sur Twitter , Cristina Cordula a annoncé qu'un sosie se faisait passer pour elle dans les rues de Paris dans le cadre d'un canular.
We can't wait for I'm A Celeb to return!
But now he's back and feeling great! Watch this to find out who's going to be in the jungle this year.
I'm a Celebrity returns on Sunday the 19th of November at 9pm on TV3.
Completing the line-up are boxer Amir Khan, former footballer Dennis Wise, WAG Rebekah Vardy, YouTuber Jack Maynard and comedian Shappi Khorsandi.
These images pretty much confirmed a total of eight celebrities, with a remaining two staying open until now.
- Government backs tech sector and launches innovation drive
- A cliff-edge Brexit could have 'semi-catastrophic effects' for Aston Martin
- La France accueillera la Coupe du Monde 2023 — Rugby
- Weather Forecast: Dry today, rain and snow tomorrow
- FDA approves first-ever med with digital tracking system
- L'anthropologue Françoise Héritier est morte
- Singer finally reveals its 500-HP Porsche monster
- HTC has presented a VR-helmet with 6 levels of freedom
- United Kingdom supreme court rules minimum alcohol pricing is legal
- Tiger Zinda Hai song: Salman, Katrina ready to make you groove