The program is aimed at giving partner devices, whether they are smartphones or computing devices or wearables or smart home things, access to tronX's assistive and predictive AI capabilities. tronX is India's first AI powered IoT platform and through this partnership, Smartron will extend all these capabilities to the users of the Billion Capture+ devices in the future.
Flipkart offers its customers offers like including 10% instant discount with HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards, an extra of Rs 1000 off on exchange of select models, which include Lenovo Vibe K5 Note, Honor 6X and Redmi Note 3 among others.
Commenting on the sales, Billion Category Head Hrishikesh Thite said the Billion Capture+ packs an impressive set of features, all created to deliver on Indian smartphone buyers' biggest needs. The Billion Capture Plus phone will be available in two variants - the 3GB RAM option that offers 32GB of internal storage at Rs 10,999 and 4GB RAM with 64GB at Rs 12,999. There's also 60GB of additional data from Idea Cellular, 3-month subscription to SonyLIV Premium, and a 10-ride Ola Share Pass worth Rs. 249. Consumers can also get upto 60% off on Flipkart Smartbuy accessories and 20% additional discount on Billion's range of products.
With the Flipkart Billion Capture+ smartphone, Smatron will be delivering unlimited cloud storage that allows a user to save unlimited files to the cloud for free.
Peru locals put curse on the All Whites
Peru last played at the World Cup in the 1982 tournament, the same event in which the All Whites made their maiden appearance. Defender Tommy Smith did not take part in training, putting serious doubt in whether he will take the field in Lima.
"To make the proposition even more attractive on the launch day, we've also lined up many exclusive offers,"said Thite". Starting Nov 15, Billion Capture+ powered by tronX will be exclusively available on Flipkart.
It has a 5.5-inc full-HD (1080x1920 pixels) display with 2.5D Dragontrail glass on top and a 401ppi pixel density. It packs a 3500mAh battery and is claimed to offer two-days of battery life.
Commenting about this partnership, Mahesh Lingareddy, Founder and Chairman, Smartron said, "As India's first global technology OEM and IoT brand, Smartron is committed to building a robust product ecosystem for connected devices in India through "Powered by the tronX program". It supports USB Type-C with quick charge support.
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- 49ers' Marquise Goodwin appreciates flood of support
- $2.63 EPS Expected for Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM)
- Q3 2018 EPS Estimates for Hologic, Inc. (HOLX) Raised by Jefferies Group
- Catawba County Church Fire Ruled As Case Of Arson
- KU freshman Billy Preston will miss game vs
- Leonid meteor shower: SC to have excellent visibility for this celestial spectacle
- What Does Insider Trading Tell Us About The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC)?
- Acquires 88310 Shares of Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD)
- Brixmor Property Group Inc. (BRX)