Vettel made a fast start to jump polesitter Valtteri Bottas into the lead at Turn 1, a move that proved crucial to the race victory.
"Already yesterday, in qualifying, it was clear that the SF70H was quick and well prepared". "On Sunday, we got the confirmation that we have a very good auto at our disposal".
"The result of this race is also down to the great job carried out by the team, both here at the track and back in Maranello, not forgetting the drivers who, on the day, know how to step up to the mark." .
After Ferrari's dismal run of results since the summer break, having lost out to Mercedes and Hamilton for both F1 world titles, while Ferrari President Sergio Marchionne blamed driver error and reliability issues for its 2017 failings Vettel sees the victory as a timely reminder of the team's progress this year against his front-running rivals.
Wenger: I could manage an global team
The Chilean global has featured in ten club games this season, picking up one goal and directly contributing to two more .
The Ferrari driver saw his Formula One title dreams crushed for this season when he failed to finish in the top two at the Mexican Grand Prix.
"Now we look ahead to the next challenge in Abu Dhabi, still determined to give it our all, right to the very end".
"Overall I think we had less straight-line speed than Mercedes this weekend and it was tough always seeing him in the mirror in the race and seeing he was close especially in the first and last sector". This win is very important for me and for the team. "After such a long time it's been great to achieve it".
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Northland Securities
- European Parliament urges EU probe of Malta after journalist killed
- Le stade de la Licorne va rouvrir (Officiel) — Amiens
- Brésil - Dani Alves compare Gabriel Jesus à Ronaldo
- Difficult People Cancelled by Hulu
- Isabel Dos Santos limogée de son poste — Angola
- Découverte d'une planète susceptible d'héberger des signes de vie — Espace
- AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Lifted to "Strong-Buy" at BidaskClub
- US Crude Production Hits New High, Inventories See Surprise Gain
- Senate approves FG's $5.5bn foreign loan