Prop Ellis Genge and back Alex Lozowski, who both came on as replacements against Argentina, have also been left out of the 25-party, although Harlequins loose-head Joe Marler and second row Charlie Ewels of Bath have been included.
Kruis, a peripheral figure in England's opening global of the autumn, has suffered a number of injury setbacks in recent times and was also dropped for an error-strewn performance in the first Test of the British and Irish Lions tour to New Zealand.
Bath's Charlie Ewels is named instead of Kruis while wing Jonny May is in contention after a hamstring injury.
Bryan Cranston Says Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey Deserve a 'Second Chance'
Last week, in another interview, Cranston said that while Spacey was a "phenomenal actor", he was " not a very good person ". We shouldn't close it off and say, 'To hell with him, rot and go away for the rest of your life.' Let's be bigger than that.
The 27-year-old, a protege of England forwards coach and his former Saracens captain Steve Borthwick, was viewed as an indispensable part of the team as recently as the RBS 6 Nations but his star continues to wane.
Lozowksi's exit means that his Saracens colleague Owen Farrell is nearly certain to be involved against the Wallabies after being rested for Argentina alongside Maro Itoje, who is also poised to make his comeback.
Mike Brown, who is completing his return to play protocols having suffered a concussion against Argentina, is one of the 25 players retained by Jones.
Elsewhere, Ben Te'o will remain in the camp until Wednesday before being released back to club side Worcester Warriors.
- Fleetwood boosts Race to Dubai hopes as Jamieson secures Nedbank lead
- Baker returning to Legislature with new opioid bill
- Trump Approval Ratings at Around 30 Percent, President Says They're Wrong
- Paul Ryan orders mandatory sexual harassment training for members, staff
- EPS for Lennar Corporation (LEN) Expected At $1.50
- Diamondbacks' Torey Lovullo wins NL Manager of Year
- Jaden Smith Performed On Monday's "Late Late Show With James Corden"
- After three appeals, NCAA clears State guard Braxton Beverly
- Late-Night Hosts Skewer Trump's Putin Relations, Denial of Russian Election Meddling
- Martin O'Neill: Republic of Ireland manager to discuss future