Prop Ellis Genge and back Alex Lozowski, who both came on as replacements against Argentina, have also been left out of the 25-party, although Harlequins loose-head Joe Marler and second row Charlie Ewels of Bath have been included.
Kruis, a peripheral figure in England's opening global of the autumn, has suffered a number of injury setbacks in recent times and was also dropped for an error-strewn performance in the first Test of the British and Irish Lions tour to New Zealand.
Bath's Charlie Ewels is named instead of Kruis while wing Jonny May is in contention after a hamstring injury.
Russia Has Sent $380k To Embassies "To finance election campaign of 2016"
At least one transfer involved VTB Bank, a Kremlin-controlled financial institution that's been sanctioned by the U.S. President Trump chats with Putin as they attend the APEC Economic Leaders' Meeting last week. . "It's a good lead".
The 27-year-old, a protege of England forwards coach and his former Saracens captain Steve Borthwick, was viewed as an indispensable part of the team as recently as the RBS 6 Nations but his star continues to wane.
Lozowksi's exit means that his Saracens colleague Owen Farrell is nearly certain to be involved against the Wallabies after being rested for Argentina alongside Maro Itoje, who is also poised to make his comeback.
Mike Brown, who is completing his return to play protocols having suffered a concussion against Argentina, is one of the 25 players retained by Jones.
Elsewhere, Ben Te'o will remain in the camp until Wednesday before being released back to club side Worcester Warriors.
- Do You Own Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE:RAD) Shares?
- After three appeals, NCAA clears State guard Braxton Beverly
- Fleetwood boosts Race to Dubai hopes as Jamieson secures Nedbank lead
- Vikings DE Brian Robison nominated for Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award
- BHP Billiton plc (BLT) Price Target Raised to GBX 1430
- Jaden Smith Performed On Monday's "Late Late Show With James Corden"
- Late-Night Hosts Skewer Trump's Putin Relations, Denial of Russian Election Meddling
- These South Florida cities ranked among worst places to find love
- Wasatch Advisors Inc Decreases Its Holdings in Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE) Stock
- Tax plan in Congress will benefit wealthy