After opening the show with a 40-aircraft commitment from Emirates for the 787-10, Boeing has followed up with smaller orders from three other customers. Emirates' 787-10s will be delivered from 2022.
Azerbaijan Airlines has ordered five Boeing 787-8 aircraft and also chose to purchase two large freighters.
The order takes 777 net orders this year to 57, including 37 for the current-generation 777.
Alabama could be home to Toyota/Mazda plant
Randolph County is in the process of expanding its site by rezoning 370 acres to add to the 1,500 acres that comprise the site. North Carolina has four "megasites" that have been built to accommodate large industry such as automotive or airplane.
The previous day, Boeing said that it had finalised an order for 20 additional 737 MAX 8s from ALAFCO Aviation Lease and Finance Company, doubling the lessor's order book for the MAX airplane.
Boeing Co. has inked a deal to sell four 777 freighters to Ethiopian Airlines, a purchase valued at $1.3 billion.
Gulf-based airline Emirates had been expected to announce it was ordering more than 30 of the aircraft in a $10bn (£7.6bn) deal on the first day of the Dubai airshow on Sunday.
- Lewis Hamilton Comparing 2018 F1 Cars To NASCAR Racers Is Bit Dramatic
- Jordin Sparks announces pregnancy after secret marriage to Dana Isaiah
- Investors Buy Eli Lilly and Company (LLY) on Weakness After Insider Selling
- U.S. inflation expectations edge up: New York Fed survey
- Karen Murray Buys 62500 Shares of Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG) Stock
- You can now grab Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty for free
- Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Expected to Post Earnings of -$0.03 Per Share
- Associação presidida por António Costa também fez jantar no Panteão Nacional
- US Banks Officially Launch Their Real-Time Payment System
- CPSC warns customers to not use LayZ hoverboards after second house fire