After opening the show with a 40-aircraft commitment from Emirates for the 787-10, Boeing has followed up with smaller orders from three other customers. Emirates' 787-10s will be delivered from 2022.
Azerbaijan Airlines has ordered five Boeing 787-8 aircraft and also chose to purchase two large freighters.
The order takes 777 net orders this year to 57, including 37 for the current-generation 777.
American Legion Post holds Veterans Day ceremony
The ceremony has been an integral part of American Legion ritual since that date. My father was very active with the American Legion Honor Guard.
The previous day, Boeing said that it had finalised an order for 20 additional 737 MAX 8s from ALAFCO Aviation Lease and Finance Company, doubling the lessor's order book for the MAX airplane.
Boeing Co. has inked a deal to sell four 777 freighters to Ethiopian Airlines, a purchase valued at $1.3 billion.
Gulf-based airline Emirates had been expected to announce it was ordering more than 30 of the aircraft in a $10bn (£7.6bn) deal on the first day of the Dubai airshow on Sunday.
- Zendaya To Star In Reese Witherspoon-Produced Film 'A White Lie'
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 Casts The Gifted's Garret Dillahunt
- Roy Halladay remembered: Memorial today in Florida
- Brad Paisley adds tour date in Moline
- CPSC warns customers to not use LayZ hoverboards after second house fire
- US Banks Officially Launch Their Real-Time Payment System
- Associação presidida por António Costa também fez jantar no Panteão Nacional
- DC-area small businesses are hiring
- U.S. inflation expectations edge up: New York Fed survey
- Ouverture des ports et aéroports au Yémen