The pilot and technician outlook from USA plane manufacturer Boeing showed an 8.6 per cent increase in regional demand for pilots to 63,000 and a 4.3 per cent increase in demand for cabin crew to 96,000, compared to previous year.
13, Boeing announced its latest forecast, highlighting that the Middle East would be in need of 3,350 airplanes over the next 20 years, valued at $730 billion.
More than half of the commercial aircraft deliveries to the Middle East over the 20-year period will be single-aisle aircraft, Boeing said. "The fact that 85 percent of the world's population lives within an eight-hour flight of the Arabian Gulf, coupled with robust business models and investment in infrastructure, allows carriers in the Middle East to channel traffic through their hubs and offer one-stop service between many cities".
Twin-aisle airplanes are expected to make up almost 50 per cent of the new airplanes in the Middle East, and more than 70 per cent of the value at $520 billion. Both percentages are significantly higher than the global average.
Democrats Pick Up Seat in Oklahoma Senate
Residents can also vote on a City of Norman proposition concerning election dates and processes. The election there was necessary because incumbent Rep.
According to Boeing, the long term demand for widebody aircraft was reinforced by Emirates' commitment for 40 787-10 aircraft.
Meanwhile, Boeing's presence and support for the Middle East also includes Global Services, the company's third and newest business unit which is expanding its service offerings to better support the region's airlines and aircraft.
The other half of new planes delivered to the Arabian Gulf would be single-aisle airplanes, such as the 737 MAX, with an estimated 1,770 of the vehicles being required to manage the growth of low-priced carriers.
Across the globe, Boeing has forecasted long term demand at 41,030 aircraft, which is valued at $6.1 trillion.
- Amazon offers early discounts for Alexa users
- The South Carolina health department marks the first flu death this season
- Election Commission bars BJP from using the term 'Pappu' in Gujarat elections
- Killers, Chainsmokers, Kendrick Lamar top 2018 Hangout lineup
- Airport prepares for massive crowds for Thanksgiving weekend
- JMP Securities Reaffirms "Buy" Rating for Alphabet Inc. (GOOG)
- Milton Santa Claus Parade celebrates 150 years of Christmas Sunday
- The Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) Lifted to Buy at Vetr Inc
- Packers at Bears: Highlights, score and recap
- Unum Group (UNM) Getting Positive Media Coverage, Report Finds