Confidence among small businesses, in an upswing since last November's elections, hit its highest point in more than a decade earlier this year, according to the conservative-leaning small-business lobby.
Dow Jones - Optimism among United States small-business owners inched up in October, according to a report Tuesday, as more owners said they expect better sales in the months ahead and believe it is a good time to expand their operations. "In the nearer term, they are more optimistic about real sales growth and improved business conditions through the end of the year".
"Owners became much more positive about the economic environment last month, which suggests a longer-run view", said Bill Dunkelberg, chief economist of the NFIB.
Ms Ford said the business mentors, who provide the advice to small and medium sized businesses (SMEs), believe as many as two-thirds of businesses need help, support and advice, and more than 90 percent need help to make the most of social media.
Quand De Rossi refuse de rentrer sur le terrain — Italie-Suède
J'ai juste dit que nous étions proches de la fin du match et que nous devions gagner donc qu'il fallait envoyer les attaquants s'échauffer.
The group's Small Business Optimism index increased to103.8 from 103 in September.
The NFIB survey is a monthly snapshot of USA small businesses, which account for most private-sector jobs and about half of the country's economic output.
Of the 10 segments the NFIB survey analyses, five of them were down in October compared with the prior month, while four of the categories improved and one remained unchanged, the NFIB said. Outlook for expansion and sales expectations each shot up six points and job openings rose by five points. At the same time, a net 18 percent of owners said they plan to increase staffing. At a net negative 5 percent, more owners said current inventories were too high rather than too low.
- Zendaya To Star In Reese Witherspoon-Produced Film 'A White Lie'
- Associação presidida por António Costa também fez jantar no Panteão Nacional
- Karen Murray Buys 62500 Shares of Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG) Stock
- Colin Kaepernick named GQ magazine's citizen of the year
- Lewis Hamilton Comparing 2018 F1 Cars To NASCAR Racers Is Bit Dramatic
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD) Position Increased by Ubs Asset Management Americas Inc
- Les jeunes Gomes et Adli très courtisés — PSG
- CPSC warns customers to not use LayZ hoverboards after second house fire
- Investors Buy Eli Lilly and Company (LLY) on Weakness After Insider Selling
- Shooting Victim, Cruiser Theft Suspect Knew One Another