Brent Crude Oil price at London's IСE Stock Exchange down by 2.46% to $61.43 per barrel.
-December light, sweet crude on the New York Mercantile Exchange was recently down 1% at $55.13 a barrel in the Globex training session. The fall can be attributed to rising USA oil output and a weak global demand outlook based on International Energy Agency (IEA) report.
Crude palm oil prices were up by 0.28 per cent to Rs 562.40 per 10 kg in futures trade today as speculators created more bets, driven by a firm demand at the spot market.
Festival Disney se tiendra à Tunis prochainement
La Master Class sur le thème: " De Mickey à Coco: 90 ans d'innovations technologiques au service de l'art de l'animation ". Le 1er Festival Disney organisé en Tunisie se tiendra du 24 au 26 novembre 2017, dans 6 salles de cinéma du Grand-Tunis.
Crude prices came under pressure after the EIA revealed a somewhat downbeat outlook for oil demand in its monthly report, forecasting weakness in global demand growth, while warning that global oil markets will be oversupplied through the second quarter of 2018.
In May, Opec producers agreed to extend production cuts for a period of nine months until March, but stuck to production cuts of 1.2 million bpd agreed in November previous year.
- Rep. Mo Brooks risks his life to defend Roy Moore
- Le musée des merveilles : une fable en apesanteur
- Pourquoi GE va supprimer des milliers d'emplois dans le monde — Industrie
- Corey Feldman names second alleged sexual abuser
- Tourists dressed in Borat mankinis arrested in Kazakhstan
- Amid Hints of Special Counsel, Hillary Aides Push Trump Focus
- Pentagon Paying for Soldier's Gender Confirmation Surgery
- CWA Throws Support Behind AT&T-Time Warner Deal
- Woman collapses after found guilty in botched murder
- Kyrie Irving (facial fracture) will travel with team, could play vs. Nets