Brent Crude Oil price at London's IСE Stock Exchange down by 2.46% to $61.43 per barrel.
-December light, sweet crude on the New York Mercantile Exchange was recently down 1% at $55.13 a barrel in the Globex training session. The fall can be attributed to rising USA oil output and a weak global demand outlook based on International Energy Agency (IEA) report.
Crude palm oil prices were up by 0.28 per cent to Rs 562.40 per 10 kg in futures trade today as speculators created more bets, driven by a firm demand at the spot market.
SA NGO gets permission to build homes for displaced Rohingya refugees
Min Aung Hlaing late Monday cleared soldiers of all the allegations. However, in a statement issued by military chief Senior Gen. Those responsible for abuses must be held accountable".
Crude prices came under pressure after the EIA revealed a somewhat downbeat outlook for oil demand in its monthly report, forecasting weakness in global demand growth, while warning that global oil markets will be oversupplied through the second quarter of 2018.
In May, Opec producers agreed to extend production cuts for a period of nine months until March, but stuck to production cuts of 1.2 million bpd agreed in November previous year.
- Rep. Mo Brooks risks his life to defend Roy Moore
- Mukul Roy meets gov, apprises him of Biswa Bangla issue
- Why Ben Affleck Chose To Play Batman
- Une compagnie aérienne du Koweït commande 25 A320neo — Airbus
- Vikings GM Wants Greg Olsen Off Fox Broadcast
- Pourquoi GE va supprimer des milliers d'emplois dans le monde — Industrie
- Woman collapses after found guilty in botched murder
- Canada takes softwood lumber dispute with U.S. to NAFTA appeal panel
- Amid Hints of Special Counsel, Hillary Aides Push Trump Focus
- Papa John's apologizes for comments about National Football League player protests