Rep. Brian Mast criticized GQ Magazine's selection of Colin Kaepernick as its "Citizen of the Year", telling "Fox & Friends" on Tuesday that the former National Football League player should not be honored for disrespecting the American flag.
The accompanying piece from GQ is titled, "Colin Kaepernick Will Not Be Silenced". But Colin Kaepernick's determined stand puts him in rare company in sports history: Muhammad Ali, Jackie Robinson-athletes who risked everything to make a difference.
On one side of the boycott, there are fans refusing to watch professional football due to player protests while the other side is doing the same after quarterback Colin Kaepernick was seemingly being blackballed from the NFL. Kaepernick, who became a free agent after last season, remains unemployed, as no team has signed him to a new contract.
Church & Dwight Company (CHD) Position Increased by Ubs Asset Management Americas Inc
The last close places the company's stock about $8.64 off its 52 week high of $54.18 and $2.98 above the 52 week low of $42.56. The Company's segments include Consumer Domestic, Consumer International and Specialty Products Division (SPD).
Colin Kaepernick's attorney fired back after President Donald Trump tweeted criticism of the NFL's decision to allow players to kneel during the national anthem.
"Approximately 90 men are now employed as quarterbacks in the National Football League, as either starters or reserves, and Colin Kaepernick is better-indisputably, undeniably, flat-out better-than at least 70 of them", GQ said in explaining why Kaepernick was chosen as its Citizen of the Year.
- Majidi's Film to Open India Festival
- England boss Eddie Jones drops George Kruis ahead of Australia Test
- YouTube now lets you buy concert tickets while watching music videos
- Tracee Ellis Ross To Host The ABC '2017 American Music Awards'
- Sold 643 Shares Of Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
- How Have Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) Earnings Outlook Changed?
- Stove Top selling 'Thanksgiving Dinner Pants' with stretch waistband
- Shooting Victim, Cruiser Theft Suspect Knew One Another
- After three appeals, NCAA clears State guard Braxton Beverly
- Government raises Kenya Airways stake in debt swap deal