Rep. Brian Mast criticized GQ Magazine's selection of Colin Kaepernick as its "Citizen of the Year", telling "Fox & Friends" on Tuesday that the former National Football League player should not be honored for disrespecting the American flag.
The accompanying piece from GQ is titled, "Colin Kaepernick Will Not Be Silenced". But Colin Kaepernick's determined stand puts him in rare company in sports history: Muhammad Ali, Jackie Robinson-athletes who risked everything to make a difference.
On one side of the boycott, there are fans refusing to watch professional football due to player protests while the other side is doing the same after quarterback Colin Kaepernick was seemingly being blackballed from the NFL. Kaepernick, who became a free agent after last season, remains unemployed, as no team has signed him to a new contract.
Sold 643 Shares Of Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
It is positive, as 2 investors sold SFST shares while 13 reduced holdings. 51 funds opened positions while 128 raised stakes. Liberty Mutual Asset holds 0.1% of its portfolio in Express Scripts Holding Company (NASDAQ: ESRX ) for 38,452 shares.
Colin Kaepernick's attorney fired back after President Donald Trump tweeted criticism of the NFL's decision to allow players to kneel during the national anthem.
"Approximately 90 men are now employed as quarterbacks in the National Football League, as either starters or reserves, and Colin Kaepernick is better-indisputably, undeniably, flat-out better-than at least 70 of them", GQ said in explaining why Kaepernick was chosen as its Citizen of the Year.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD) Position Increased by Ubs Asset Management Americas Inc
- Hisense fait l'acquisition de Toshiba Television
- After three appeals, NCAA clears State guard Braxton Beverly
- Panthers' Funchess Delivers on Promise to Soldier's Family
- YouTube now lets you buy concert tickets while watching music videos
- Government raises Kenya Airways stake in debt swap deal
- England boss Eddie Jones drops George Kruis ahead of Australia Test
- NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) Closes at $212.63, Overpriced by -21.9%
- Shooting Victim, Cruiser Theft Suspect Knew One Another
- Tracee Ellis Ross To Host The ABC '2017 American Music Awards'