Under the new development programme, the premier told reporters after chairing a high-level meeting at the Governor's House in Quetta, all union councils in the province would receive electricity, water, gas, health and educational facilities. He said other development projects worth Rs80 billion including that under the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) were also reviewed.
The Prime Minister on the occasion announced to chalk out a ten year development package for Balochistan.
Balochistan Governor Muhammad Khan Achakzai, Chief Minister Nawab Sanaullah Khan Zehri, the SAFRON federal minister, the national security adviser, the commander Southern Command, the home minister, the planning and development minister, the Balochistan chief secretary and other senior officials attended the meeting.
Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi has said that the federal government is ready to extend every possible cooperation to the Balochistan government for restoration of peace in the province.
Search on for escaped psychiatric patient who flew to Maui
But Jeff Albert, a deputy city prosecutor, objected, saying Saito "fills all the criteria of a classic serial killer". In 2015, a judge denied a motion for Saito to be granted passes to leave the hospital's grounds without an escort.
During the meeting, CM Sanaullah Zehri apprised the prime minister that the law and order situation in Balochistan had considerably improved as the back of the terrorists had been broken.
Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi says the general elections would be held in time and the present government would complete its tenure.
Secretary Home Balochistan presented detailed briefing on law and order.
Talking to media men in Quetta on Tuesday evening, he said that democracy will prevail in the country and supremacy of law and constitution should be upheld. Security measures for Shia pilgrims were also discussed in detail.
- Stove Top selling 'Thanksgiving Dinner Pants' with stretch waistband
- Trudeau says peacekeeping plan will please United Nations , despite no mission commitment
- Brokerages Expect ViaSat, Inc. (VSAT) to Post -$0.06 Earnings Per Share
- Alabama could be home to Toyota/Mazda plant
- Colin Kaepernick named GQ magazine's citizen of the year
- Roy Halladay remembered: Memorial today in Florida
- NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) Closes at $212.63, Overpriced by -21.9%
- YouTube now lets you buy concert tickets while watching music videos
- Shooting Victim, Cruiser Theft Suspect Knew One Another
- Associação presidida por António Costa também fez jantar no Panteão Nacional