The makers of the foul-mouthed card game are out to save America, according to their latest promotional blitz. For just 15 bucks, people will get a piece of the land, and five or six other "America-saving" gifts for taking part in the promotion that will keep "their brand relevant" for another year. After you give the company your $15, you'll receive a box of six surprises come December.
"Donald Trump is a preposterous golem who is afraid of Mexicans" the company said on the site.
The popular politically incorrect game "Cards Against Humanity" has admitted in the past that some of their cards were mistakes.
"It's 2017, and the government is being run by a toilet", a website for the promotion reads.
The company behind Cards Against Humanity, the self-described "party game for awful people", has purchased a vacant plot of land on the US-Mexico border, just to get in the way of President Trump's planned wall. By buying a plot of land on the U.S. -Mexico border and retaining a law firm specialized in eminent domain. For those who want to cancel their order, the company replies, "We'd like to cancel the 2016 election, but neither of us is going to get what we want".
Stock Trend Analysis Report: Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR)
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: "Ifrah Financial Services Inc. (JNPR)" was posted by StockNewsTimes and is owned by of StockNewsTimes. The value of the investment in Juniper Networks went from $1,206,000 to $1,205,000 a change of $1,000 quarter over quarter.
And this isn't the first time that Cards Against Humanity has turned to real estate for the sake of its holiday jokes.
Cards Against Humanity is well-known for its absurdist holiday campaigns, which it began in 2012 with a pay-what-you-want expansion pack.
Last year, the company raised more than $100,000 to dig a massive "holiday hole" on the busiest shopping day of the year.
Cards Against Humanity just might be the savior we've been looking for.
This time around, Cards Against Humanity said it's limiting the holiday promotion to 150,000 participants to join in saving America from "injustice, lies, racism, the whole enchilada".
- Alliancebernstein LP Adjusts Its Investment in Alliant Energy Corp (LNT) Last Quarter
- Fashion retailer Forever 21 reports payment card security breach
- Shakira cancels European tour after suffering vocal cord haemorrhage
- The Salvation Army Kingston needs more volunteers for annual Kettle Campaign
- Jordin Sparks announces pregnancy after secret marriage to Dana Isaiah
- Another Harvey Weinstein Rape Accuser Comes Forward - With A Lawsuit!
- Minister Lynne Brown 'captured' by the Guptas, #EskomInquiry hears
- Cat declawing ban passes unanimously in Denver
- Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Now Resists Your Fumbling Water Spills & Dust Particles
- U.S. inflation expectations edge up: New York Fed survey