Ticket information will be available soon.
Also slated to perform at the show are special guests Chase Bryant and Lindsay Ell. A Nebraska regular, Paisley played the State Fair in Grand Island in September, has played multiple Omaha shows in the last few years and performed at NEBRASKAland Days in North Platte In 2005.
NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) Closes at $212.63, Overpriced by -21.9%
It is positive, as 73 investors sold NVDA shares while 262 reduced holdings. 131 funds opened positions while 273 raised stakes. The firm has a market cap of $127,580.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 53.24, a P/E/G ratio of 5.34 and a beta of 1.23.
Mr. Paisley has written 21 of his 24 No. 1 hits, including his most recent smash, "Today", according to the tour release.
Paisley's latest album, "Love and War", was released this year, and it features collaborations with Mick Jagger, John Fogerty, Timbaland and Bill Anderson.
Country music star Brad Paisley is coming to the capital city. Lynch has racked up more than 115 million views on YouTube/VEVO and scored 250 million-plus streams on Spotify.
- Raiders Place Rookie CB Gareon Conley On Injured Reserve
- Government raises Kenya Airways stake in debt swap deal
- England boss Eddie Jones drops George Kruis ahead of Australia Test
- Search on for escaped psychiatric patient who flew to Maui
- These South Florida cities ranked among worst places to find love
- Sold 643 Shares Of Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
- Shooting Victim, Cruiser Theft Suspect Knew One Another
- How Have Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) Earnings Outlook Changed?
- Pandora Media, Inc. (NYSE:P) closed with a change of 2.19%
- Trudeau says peacekeeping plan will please United Nations , despite no mission commitment