Kolkata: NMDC, one of the country's largest iron ore miners, posted a 10% increase profit after tax (PAT) to Rs 844 crore for second quarter of 2017-18 (Q2FY18) up from Rs 771 crore for Q2FY17 driven by improved sale realization and volumes.
The Company's PAT for the quarter ending September 30, 2017 rose to Rs. 1,310 crore from Rs. 925 crore in the corresponding quarter of the last fiscal. GAIL, which owns the biggest natural gas pipeline network in the country, earned Rs853.48 crore pre-tax profit from gas transmission business in the quarter as compared to Rs660.74 crore a year ago.
However, sequentially, the turnover was down by 15 per cent at Rs 2,421 core as against Rs 2842 crore.
Martin O'Neill: Republic of Ireland manager to discuss future
In the first leg against Denmark, his side had just 28% possession, while Southampton striker Shane Long, who has 17 global goals, started on the bench for both games.
"The increase in net profit in Q2 FY 2017-18 on year-on- year basis, was supported by increase in natural gas transmission and marketing volumes by 5 per cent each, LPG transmission by 11 per cent, petrochemicals sales by 29 per cent and liquid hydrocarbon sales by 17 per cent", it said.
The company has reported net sales of Rs.162.69 crores during the 6 months period ended September 30, 2017 as compared to Rs.153.72 crores during the 6 months period ended September 30, 2016.
Shares of SEYA INDUSTRIES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.499 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 490.65.
- Sold 643 Shares Of Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
- YouTube now lets you buy concert tickets while watching music videos
- Search on for escaped psychiatric patient who flew to Maui
- Germany Draw 2-2 Against France with Late Equaliser from Lars Stindl
- BHP Billiton plc (BLT) Price Target Raised to GBX 1430
- Hisense fait l'acquisition de Toshiba Television
- Shares now unchanged at $17.68 (BDN) Brandywine Realty Trust Prices $100.0…
- Défense européenne: le cheval de Troie polonais
- Raiders Place Rookie CB Gareon Conley On Injured Reserve
- Stove Top selling 'Thanksgiving Dinner Pants' with stretch waistband