Kolkata: NMDC, one of the country's largest iron ore miners, posted a 10% increase profit after tax (PAT) to Rs 844 crore for second quarter of 2017-18 (Q2FY18) up from Rs 771 crore for Q2FY17 driven by improved sale realization and volumes.
The Company's PAT for the quarter ending September 30, 2017 rose to Rs. 1,310 crore from Rs. 925 crore in the corresponding quarter of the last fiscal. GAIL, which owns the biggest natural gas pipeline network in the country, earned Rs853.48 crore pre-tax profit from gas transmission business in the quarter as compared to Rs660.74 crore a year ago.
However, sequentially, the turnover was down by 15 per cent at Rs 2,421 core as against Rs 2842 crore.
Bryan Cranston Says Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey Deserve a 'Second Chance'
Last week, in another interview, Cranston said that while Spacey was a "phenomenal actor", he was " not a very good person ". We shouldn't close it off and say, 'To hell with him, rot and go away for the rest of your life.' Let's be bigger than that.
"The increase in net profit in Q2 FY 2017-18 on year-on- year basis, was supported by increase in natural gas transmission and marketing volumes by 5 per cent each, LPG transmission by 11 per cent, petrochemicals sales by 29 per cent and liquid hydrocarbon sales by 17 per cent", it said.
The company has reported net sales of Rs.162.69 crores during the 6 months period ended September 30, 2017 as compared to Rs.153.72 crores during the 6 months period ended September 30, 2016.
Shares of SEYA INDUSTRIES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.499 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 490.65.
- Sask. Party MLA for Melfort Kevin Phillips dies
- Fleetwood boosts Race to Dubai hopes as Jamieson secures Nedbank lead
- Russia Has Sent $380k To Embassies "To finance election campaign of 2016"
- Stove Top selling 'Thanksgiving Dinner Pants' with stretch waistband
- Trudeau says peacekeeping plan will please United Nations , despite no mission commitment
- 'The Flash' Star Grant Gustin Comments On Andrew Kreisberg Allegations
- Hisense fait l'acquisition de Toshiba Television
- Sold 643 Shares Of Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
- Shares now unchanged at $17.68 (BDN) Brandywine Realty Trust Prices $100.0…
- Diamondbacks' Torey Lovullo wins NL Manager of Year