According to the Department of Public Health, Opioid overdose deaths are down by 10 percent in MA for the first nine months of the year. Baker plans to host a 2:30 p.m. press conference to unveil a bill and executive actions "targeted to increase access to treatment and recovery services, strengthen education and prevention efforts and seek regulatory relief from the federal government".
A report released Monday by the Department of Public Health found that the 1,470 estimated and confirmed overdose deaths in the first nine months of 2017 represented a decline of about 10 percent compared to the 1,637 deaths in the first nine months of 2016.
This giant pink diamond could sell for $30 million at auction
The necklace, named The Art of de Grisogono, sold for $33.5m - $29.5m plus $4m premium - exceeding pre-sale predictions of $30m. It has since passed through the hands of famous French jeweler Frederic Boucheron and later the Baron von Derwies.
Gov. Charlie Baker wants states to have the flexibility to make the overdose-reversing drug naloxone available over the counter to help stem the nation's opioid overdose epidemic.
The rate of fentanyl present in the toxicology of opioid-related overdose deaths continues to rise, even as the rate of prescription opioids and heroin present in opioid-related overdose deaths continues to fall.
- Trump picks immigration hardliner Tom Homan as ICE director
- Apple Watch Can Detect Hypertension And Sleep Apnea
- Shock as mysterious UFO 'hovers above California navy base'
- Ben Roethlisberger Already Ripping 'Thursday Night Football' Ahead Of Matchup With Titans
- Buffett Adds More Apple, Reduces IBM Stake by Another Third
- ASSE : Oscar Garcia annonce son départ !
- The Case for and Against The Coca-Cola Company (KO)
- Le Danemark ira en Russie
- Curtis Samuel to miss rest of season
- Creative Assembly Announces Total War Saga Game "Thrones Of Britannia"