According to the Department of Public Health, Opioid overdose deaths are down by 10 percent in MA for the first nine months of the year. Baker plans to host a 2:30 p.m. press conference to unveil a bill and executive actions "targeted to increase access to treatment and recovery services, strengthen education and prevention efforts and seek regulatory relief from the federal government".
A report released Monday by the Department of Public Health found that the 1,470 estimated and confirmed overdose deaths in the first nine months of 2017 represented a decline of about 10 percent compared to the 1,637 deaths in the first nine months of 2016.
The Case for and Against The Coca-Cola Company (KO)
Following the completion of the sale, the insider now owns 320,013 shares in the company, valued at approximately $14,749,399.17. Trexquant Invest Limited Partnership invested in 0.09% or 11,200 shares. 56 funds opened positions while 192 raised stakes.
Gov. Charlie Baker wants states to have the flexibility to make the overdose-reversing drug naloxone available over the counter to help stem the nation's opioid overdose epidemic.
The rate of fentanyl present in the toxicology of opioid-related overdose deaths continues to rise, even as the rate of prescription opioids and heroin present in opioid-related overdose deaths continues to fall.
- This giant pink diamond could sell for $30 million at auction
- ASSE : Oscar Garcia annonce son départ !
- Imagine Florida State's Jimbo Fisher coaching Texas A&M ... Report says Aggies interested
- Apple Watch Can Detect Hypertension And Sleep Apnea
- Minnesota deer harvest up 10 percent from previous year
- NBC News executive fired amid harassment allegations
- Buffett Adds More Apple, Reduces IBM Stake by Another Third
- Trump Approval Ratings at Around 30 Percent, President Says They're Wrong
- Le Danemark ira en Russie
- Eve Takes 'The Talk' Co-Host Gig