As expected, the one to kick off the 2018 iPhone rumors is the renowned KGI Securities analysts Ming-Chi Kuo.
Kuo and his research team are well-known for accurately predicting details about upcoming Apple products, thanks to his connections in the Asian manufacturing industry.
While the LCD 6.1 model is expected to retail around the $649-$749 price point, the latter two models are expected to be on par with the current model and retail somewhere around the $1,000 price range. Get ready for the release of an additional 3 new iPhone X size variations.
The high-end phones are expected to have edge-to-edge screens and Apple's facial-recognition camera, Face ID, like the iPhone X. The low-end iPhone could feature facial recognition instead of a fingerprint sensor and sport a 6.1-inch LCD screen at a lower resolution than the high-end OLED phones, among other differences in hardware and design specs.
Analyst predicts the iPhone's home button will soon disappear
The Apple iPhone X has been on the market for a week now and as a tradition, it's time for talks about the phone's successor to kick off.
The iPhone's home button will go extinct next year, according to an influential tech analyst.
Of course, we don't expect the name to stick to iPhone X, which is actually iPhone 10.
Apple usually launches new iPhones in September, so lots of things could change before then.
Pentagon Paying for Soldier's Gender Confirmation Surgery
The waiver comes despite President Donald Trump's attempts to ban transgender soldiers from the military. Two organizations filed lawsuits challenging the move, and a federal judge blocked both bans last month.
- Corey Feldman names second alleged sexual abuser
- 'Irrational Exuberance' May Rule the Roost in Stock Markets
- Marc Wilmots prends la porte — Côte d'Ivoire
- Le musée des merveilles : une fable en apesanteur
- Pourquoi GE va supprimer des milliers d'emplois dans le monde — Industrie
- 5.5 magnitude quake hits off S. Korea's southeastern coast - state media
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Kyrie Irving (facial fracture) will travel with team, could play vs. Nets
- Rep. Mo Brooks risks his life to defend Roy Moore
- SA NGO gets permission to build homes for displaced Rohingya refugees