"'The Danish Girl" actress also admits she was once discouraged from being open about her relationships with women, as she was told she was throwing away her career as the romantic lead.
In the interview, Heard recalled her "coming out" moment in Hollywood. Speaking to December's issue of Allure magazine, she said: "I don't identify as anything". I [was] holding her hand, and I realized that I have two options: I can let go of her hand and, when asked about it, I can say that my private life is my private life.
"Before the Grabber in Chief, before the reeling back that we collectively had as women, I had already had my own reeling back. You can't do this to your career'". "Everyone told me, 'You can not do this.' I had played opposite Nicolas Cage [in one movie] and in another I was playing opposite Johnny [Depp, her ex-husband], the Aquaman star explained".
"Everyone told me: "You can not do this"...everyone said, 'You're throwing it all away". 'And I said, 'I can not do this any other way. Instead, she believes that labels, such as bisexual, should be nixed.
EPS Forecast Revision Scan: Altria Group, Inc. (MO)
Checchi Capital Advisers LLC's holdings in Altria Group were worth $1,556,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period. The value of the investment in (MO) decreased from $16,691,000 to $14,522,000 decreasing 13.0% since the last quarter.
When asked if she identified as bisexual, the actress told the outlet, "I don't identify as anything". Watch me.' I didn't come out. "I was never in". "It's limiting, that LGBTQ thing". It served a function as an umbrella for marginalised people to whom rights were being denied, but it loses its efficacy because of the nuanced nature of humanity.
'As we become more educated and expand the facts of our nature, we keep adding letters, ' she commented. It was a great shield. but now we're stuck behind it. It's so important to resist labels. I don't care how many letters you add.
- Head of Public Safety Office denies involvement in altering State Police reports
- Nokia to commence production of 5-G ready base stations near Chennai
- RSI Alert - Ballard Power Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: BLDP)
- Kevin Lilliana of Indonesia wins Miss International 2017
- Lithia Motors (NYSE:LAD) Earning Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Report Shows
- The Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) Lifted to Buy at Vetr Inc
- American Jewish Committee decries hateful demonstrators on Poland's Independence Day
- Aden airport receives first commercial flight after Yemen blockade
- Airport prepares for massive crowds for Thanksgiving weekend
- Jeff Sessions States That Obama-Era Cannabis Policy Will Remain In Effect