If you've recently traveled by plane, you may have noticed changes when going through airport security.
There are no changes to what travelers are allowed to bring through the security checkpoint, but you can expect to remove more items from your carry-on bags when they're screened.
In August, TSA agents began requiring electronics like tablets and hard drives larger than a cell phone to be taken out of bags for screening.
Tighter screening regulations at the airport could cause you unexpected delays if you're not ready for them, officials said Tuesday.
Packers at Bears: Highlights, score and recap
Jeremy Maclin and Mike Wallace have combined for 577 receiving yards and five touchdowns while Benjamin Watson has 38 receptions. The first sign of trouble came in Week 4 against the Chicago Bears when Montgomery exited early due to a rib injury .
"TSA constantly evaluates and updates screening procedures to stay ahead of evolving threats", he says.
Based on tickets already booked, almost 7,000 passengers are expected on the day before Thanksgiving and the Sunday after the holiday, said Valerie Wise, air service and marketing manager for the Wichita Airport Authority.
TSA recommends that all travelers arrive at the airport 90 minutes in advance of their flight departure time to ensure they have enough time to check in with their airline and go through security. Passengers will be asked to place these items in a bin with nothing on top or below, similar to how laptops have been screened for several years.
- Rotten Tomatoes are delaying the reveal of Justice League's overall score
- The Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) Lifted to Buy at Vetr Inc
- CVS Health Corporation (CVS) Earns "Hold" Rating from Robert W. Baird
- North Korean Soldier Is Shot While Defecting Across DMZ, South Says
- Election Commission bars BJP from using the term 'Pappu' in Gujarat elections
- The Rathbone Brothers plc Has $31273000 Stake in Pfizer Inc. (PFE)
- Callon Petroleum (CPE) Earns Daily Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.11
- India Summit: Modi calls for efforts to uproot terrorism
- OnePlus 5T Price Will Make Samsung & Apple Look Bad
- IPhone X's Face ID fooled effortlessly by a 10 year old