If you've recently traveled by plane, you may have noticed changes when going through airport security.
There are no changes to what travelers are allowed to bring through the security checkpoint, but you can expect to remove more items from your carry-on bags when they're screened.
In August, TSA agents began requiring electronics like tablets and hard drives larger than a cell phone to be taken out of bags for screening.
Tighter screening regulations at the airport could cause you unexpected delays if you're not ready for them, officials said Tuesday.
The Rathbone Brothers plc Has $31273000 Stake in Pfizer Inc. (PFE)
Finally, ValuEngine upgraded shares of Pfizer from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research note on Friday, October 6th. Current price level places the company's stock about -0.56% from the 52-week high and 59.02% away from the 52-week low.
"TSA constantly evaluates and updates screening procedures to stay ahead of evolving threats", he says.
Based on tickets already booked, almost 7,000 passengers are expected on the day before Thanksgiving and the Sunday after the holiday, said Valerie Wise, air service and marketing manager for the Wichita Airport Authority.
TSA recommends that all travelers arrive at the airport 90 minutes in advance of their flight departure time to ensure they have enough time to check in with their airline and go through security. Passengers will be asked to place these items in a bin with nothing on top or below, similar to how laptops have been screened for several years.
- JMP Securities Reaffirms "Buy" Rating for Alphabet Inc. (GOOG)
- Disparition inquiétante d'un adolescent de 16 ans — Yvelines
- Bengals' Marvin Lewis seems skeptical of Jeremy Hill's decision to get surgery
- The South Carolina health department marks the first flu death this season
- India Summit: Modi calls for efforts to uproot terrorism
- Packers at Bears: Highlights, score and recap
- Rotten Tomatoes are delaying the reveal of Justice League's overall score
- Amazon offers early discounts for Alexa users
- CVS Health Corporation (CVS) Earns "Hold" Rating from Robert W. Baird
- Trump tweets about the wrong mass shooting, gets trolled