The match ended goalless, giving Sweden a 1-0 aggregate win.
It was a heroic achievement for the Swedes, but even after such a stunning result, Andersson was hit with questions over whether Ibrahimovic, who retired following Euro 2016 with 62 goals in 116 caps, would be returning to global action.
"This player [Ibrahimovic] has just stopped to play with Sweden one year and a half ago and we are still here talking about him".
"We have many heroes tonight".
Plus de 66.000 vieux téléphones bientôt inutilisables — Orange
En cause, une mise à jour de sécurité du réseau 2G d'Orange, qui rendra incompatible plusieurs modèles de Samsung. Il n'est pas conseillé de garder coûte que coûte son téléphone et de basculer vers un autre opérateur.
But there were inevitably questions about the Manchester United striker, who has been out of action since April with a knee ligament injury. I am a bit moved but obviously very happy with the result.
Unsurprisingly, Zlatan Ibrahimovic found himself centre stage after the match despite not playing any part in the qualification campaign, largely because he retired from worldwide football over a year ago.
Andersson even hinted that the 36-year-old wouldn't necessarily be picked given how, in his view, different Sweden's style of play is now compared to when Ibrahimovic was in the team.
'Considering that he has chose to leave global football, he is a great champion, but we had to adapt and found another style'.
- Corse : la moitié des clients EDF privés d'électricité après un incident
- Tsonga et Pouille pour la finale — Coupe Davis
- Ask LH: When Do We Get The Same-Sex Marriage Survey Results?
- Côtes-d'Armor : le faux gendarme convoqué devant le tribunal
- How long you've got left now to spend your old £10 notes
- Le trafic est très perturbé mardi en raison d'une panne électrique
- PM visits Mahaveer Foundation that provides 'Jaipur Foot' to amputees
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) reported Sales of 244.71 Billion
- Nouvelles règles dans "The Voice"
- The Gaslamp Killer I Never Drugged and Raped You!!! Sues His Accusers