The match ended goalless, giving Sweden a 1-0 aggregate win.
It was a heroic achievement for the Swedes, but even after such a stunning result, Andersson was hit with questions over whether Ibrahimovic, who retired following Euro 2016 with 62 goals in 116 caps, would be returning to global action.
"This player [Ibrahimovic] has just stopped to play with Sweden one year and a half ago and we are still here talking about him".
"We have many heroes tonight".
Ask LH: When Do We Get The Same-Sex Marriage Survey Results?
"They didn't vote to license more discrimination and that is what the Patterson bill does". This is even if the belief had nothing to do with religion, ' Ms McLeod said.
But there were inevitably questions about the Manchester United striker, who has been out of action since April with a knee ligament injury. I am a bit moved but obviously very happy with the result.
Unsurprisingly, Zlatan Ibrahimovic found himself centre stage after the match despite not playing any part in the qualification campaign, largely because he retired from worldwide football over a year ago.
Andersson even hinted that the 36-year-old wouldn't necessarily be picked given how, in his view, different Sweden's style of play is now compared to when Ibrahimovic was in the team.
'Considering that he has chose to leave global football, he is a great champion, but we had to adapt and found another style'.
- Plus de 66.000 vieux téléphones bientôt inutilisables — Orange
- Spider-Man : Morbius le Vampire bientôt à l'écran
- Analysts Set $10.00 Target Price for Petroleo Brasileiro SA- Petrobras (PBR.A)
- Supermarket prices rising at fastest rate in 4 years
- Le trafic est très perturbé mardi en raison d'une panne électrique
- Des centaines d'emploi seraient menacés chez Castorama et Brico Dépôt
- The Gaslamp Killer I Never Drugged and Raped You!!! Sues His Accusers
- Nouvelles règles dans "The Voice"
- Tsonga et Pouille pour la finale — Coupe Davis
- Labour MP Emma Dent Coad labelled black Tory a 'token ghetto boy'