The match ended goalless, giving Sweden a 1-0 aggregate win.
It was a heroic achievement for the Swedes, but even after such a stunning result, Andersson was hit with questions over whether Ibrahimovic, who retired following Euro 2016 with 62 goals in 116 caps, would be returning to global action.
"This player [Ibrahimovic] has just stopped to play with Sweden one year and a half ago and we are still here talking about him".
"We have many heroes tonight".
Corse : la moitié des clients EDF privés d'électricité après un incident
EDF table sur une remise en service d'ici une heure, selon un porte-parole du groupe. Plus de la moitié des clients EDF de Corse ont été privés d'électricité ce mardi.
But there were inevitably questions about the Manchester United striker, who has been out of action since April with a knee ligament injury. I am a bit moved but obviously very happy with the result.
Unsurprisingly, Zlatan Ibrahimovic found himself centre stage after the match despite not playing any part in the qualification campaign, largely because he retired from worldwide football over a year ago.
Andersson even hinted that the 36-year-old wouldn't necessarily be picked given how, in his view, different Sweden's style of play is now compared to when Ibrahimovic was in the team.
'Considering that he has chose to leave global football, he is a great champion, but we had to adapt and found another style'.
- Labour MP Emma Dent Coad labelled black Tory a 'token ghetto boy'
- Hundreds of puppies illegally smuggled into United Kingdom to cope with Christmas demand
- Spider-Man : Morbius le Vampire bientôt à l'écran
- How long you've got left now to spend your old £10 notes
- La Commission lance une consultation publique sur les fake news
- Jordanian refugee camp equipped with 12.9-MW solar plant
- PSG Féminines: Bruno Cheyrou nommé directeur sportif
- PM visits Mahaveer Foundation that provides 'Jaipur Foot' to amputees
- One Tree Hill showrunner Mark Schwahn has been blamed for inappropriate behavior
- GI tag for rasagola goes to West Bengal