The match ended goalless, giving Sweden a 1-0 aggregate win.
It was a heroic achievement for the Swedes, but even after such a stunning result, Andersson was hit with questions over whether Ibrahimovic, who retired following Euro 2016 with 62 goals in 116 caps, would be returning to global action.
"This player [Ibrahimovic] has just stopped to play with Sweden one year and a half ago and we are still here talking about him".
"We have many heroes tonight".
Analysts Set $10.00 Target Price for Petroleo Brasileiro SA- Petrobras (PBR.A)
Ltd. decreased its position in Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. - Petrobras by 2,385 shares as of the end of the last quarter. SOL Capital Management CO boosted its stake in Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. - Petrobras by 1.0% during the second quarter.
But there were inevitably questions about the Manchester United striker, who has been out of action since April with a knee ligament injury. I am a bit moved but obviously very happy with the result.
Unsurprisingly, Zlatan Ibrahimovic found himself centre stage after the match despite not playing any part in the qualification campaign, largely because he retired from worldwide football over a year ago.
Andersson even hinted that the 36-year-old wouldn't necessarily be picked given how, in his view, different Sweden's style of play is now compared to when Ibrahimovic was in the team.
'Considering that he has chose to leave global football, he is a great champion, but we had to adapt and found another style'.
- Tower sale is Vodafone's latest idea in Indian price war
- Corse : la moitié des clients EDF privés d'électricité après un incident
- PSG Féminines: Bruno Cheyrou nommé directeur sportif
- GI tag for rasagola goes to West Bengal
- PM visits Mahaveer Foundation that provides 'Jaipur Foot' to amputees
- Hundreds of puppies illegally smuggled into United Kingdom to cope with Christmas demand
- Spider-Man : Morbius le Vampire bientôt à l'écran
- Labour MP Emma Dent Coad labelled black Tory a 'token ghetto boy'
- Tsonga et Pouille pour la finale — Coupe Davis
- One Tree Hill showrunner Mark Schwahn has been blamed for inappropriate behavior