In a sit-down interview with beIN Sports, Wenger played down City's ability at home while missing his chance to apologise to Raheem Sterling and instead shifting his perspective on Sterling's so-called dive.
"Look at their schedule and look at how many will go to the World Cup, then you have the answer [to why they can not do their "homework"]".
Moving on to Sterling, Wenger attempted to soften his attack on the 22-year-old, but still came across as very bitter. I haven't decided that, it's a fact that my life is linked with football, in what way [in the future] it will be linked with my physical state. In a few years he'll say that as well. In the heat of the moment, of course, he will deny it.
'I didn't need to worry about it and I didn't think about it - not for one minute, ' said Sterling.
It's not just Russian Federation , 30 countries used the internet to manipulate elections
Countries likes Belarus disrupted mobile connectivity to prevent livestreamed images from reaching mass audience. Many governments took additional steps to restrict encryption, leaving citizens further exposed.
"In a big game like that you need to look at what the defender is doing, not the striker".
"If it was one of my strikers, he would have gone down certainly as well". That's what he did.
"I don't dispute they're good, but they not unstoppable. Sterling used the naivety of the referee in a very positive way", the Frenchman said.
Arsenal, who trail City by 12 points in sixth, host Tottenham Hotspur in the north London derby on Saturday.
- Brendon Hartley forced to retire at Brazilian Grand Prix
- See David Letterman, Kim Kardashian Read Mean Tweets About Jimmy Kimmel
- Didier Drogba announces the date of his retirement
- Fan backlash over 'skimpy' Amazon makeover for Justice League
- Market turns choppy, trades in loss on inflation fears
- Beyonce first appeared in public with twins
- Ikea UK sales boom
- Le taureau Tebas revient à la charge, le PSG trinque — Mercato
- Locally assembled Jaguar F-Pace cheaper by Rs 20 lakh
- Saif Ali Khan's Special Gift For Taimur Ali Khan On Children's Day