An industry trade group, The Toy Association, dismissed the list as "needlessly frightening", saying all toys sold in the US meet "rigorous" safety standards. The annual "10 Most Hazardous Toys" list was released by World Against Toys Causing Harm, or W.A.T.C.H.
W.A.T.C.H. says it selected toys for the list that had inconsistent and inadequate warnings, cautions and age recommendations as well as other classic safety hazards that continue to reappear year after year. "Shoppers may expect that there are checks and balances in place to prevent the online sale of recalled toys, toys already deemed to be unsafe, but unfortunately this is not always the case", the nonprofit explained.
Madison Square Garden to Sell Its WNBA Franchise
The company had revenue of $157.46 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $157.21 million. The firm owned 751 shares of the company's stock after acquiring an additional 40 shares during the period.
A Wonder Woman battle action sword made the list for the risk of blunt force injuries, and the Nerf Zombie Strike Dreadbolt crossbow could have the potential to cause eye injuries. (W.A.T.C.H.), a Boston-based non-profit.
- Toll in Iran-Iraq natural disaster rises to 530
- Creative Assembly Announces Total War Saga Game "Thrones Of Britannia"
- Super Mario Bros : le créateur des Minions veut en faire un film !
- Nazionale, Ventura alle Iene: 'Promette di dimettersi? Sì'
- Eve Takes 'The Talk' Co-Host Gig
- Twitter account that demonised Muslim woman was Russian fake
- Suspect shot & killed during struggle with a Baton Rouge Police officer
- Flying vehicle company Terrafugia bought by China's Geely
- GameStop temporarily halts unlimited used games program
- Marseille : le Conseil d'Etat autorise le spectacle de Dieudonné le 19 novembre