An industry trade group, The Toy Association, dismissed the list as "needlessly frightening", saying all toys sold in the US meet "rigorous" safety standards. The annual "10 Most Hazardous Toys" list was released by World Against Toys Causing Harm, or W.A.T.C.H.
W.A.T.C.H. says it selected toys for the list that had inconsistent and inadequate warnings, cautions and age recommendations as well as other classic safety hazards that continue to reappear year after year. "Shoppers may expect that there are checks and balances in place to prevent the online sale of recalled toys, toys already deemed to be unsafe, but unfortunately this is not always the case", the nonprofit explained.
NBC News executive fired amid harassment allegations
Matt Zimmerman, vice president of booking, news and entertainment, was booted from the network Tuesday afternoon. NBC News policy stipulates that such relationships must be disclosed to human resources.
A Wonder Woman battle action sword made the list for the risk of blunt force injuries, and the Nerf Zombie Strike Dreadbolt crossbow could have the potential to cause eye injuries. (W.A.T.C.H.), a Boston-based non-profit.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, prima apparizione su GeekBench con Exynos 9810
- Les Spice Girls prépareraient leur retour pour 2018
- Fusillade dans une école primaire: 3 morts
- Trump picks immigration hardliner Tom Homan as ICE director
- GoCompare Rejects GBP460 Million Approach From ZPG
- Toll in Iran-Iraq natural disaster rises to 530
- Shock as mysterious UFO 'hovers above California navy base'
- Super Mario Bros : le créateur des Minions veut en faire un film !
- Creative Assembly Announces Total War Saga Game "Thrones Of Britannia"
- Lightning Acquire Louis Domingue From Coyotes