An industry trade group, The Toy Association, dismissed the list as "needlessly frightening", saying all toys sold in the US meet "rigorous" safety standards. The annual "10 Most Hazardous Toys" list was released by World Against Toys Causing Harm, or W.A.T.C.H.
W.A.T.C.H. says it selected toys for the list that had inconsistent and inadequate warnings, cautions and age recommendations as well as other classic safety hazards that continue to reappear year after year. "Shoppers may expect that there are checks and balances in place to prevent the online sale of recalled toys, toys already deemed to be unsafe, but unfortunately this is not always the case", the nonprofit explained.
Les Spice Girls prépareraient leur retour pour 2018
Lors de la cérémonie d'ouverture des Jeux olympiques de Londres, les cinq Britanniques avaient mis le feu au stade. Elles préparent une compilation et travaillent sur la production d'un grand show télévisé, selon The Sun .
A Wonder Woman battle action sword made the list for the risk of blunt force injuries, and the Nerf Zombie Strike Dreadbolt crossbow could have the potential to cause eye injuries. (W.A.T.C.H.), a Boston-based non-profit.
- Cops: Rochester mom admitted to drowning 10-day-old
- Is gun maker liable? Court takes up Newtown shooting case
- NBC News executive fired amid harassment allegations
- GameStop temporarily halts unlimited used games program
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, prima apparizione su GeekBench con Exynos 9810
- Trump picks immigration hardliner Tom Homan as ICE director
- Toll in Iran-Iraq natural disaster rises to 530
- Trump's Power to Launch Nuclear Weapons Under Senate Scrutiny
- Twitter account that demonised Muslim woman was Russian fake
- Le siège parisien perquisitionné — Lafarge