It's "definitely possible!" We will definitely take this answer, and hope for more Lorelai and Rory sooner rather than later.
To that end, the cast has been toying with our hearts about whether or not there would be any more episodes in the future.
Alexis Bledel, aka Rory, said that she'd be happy to record more episodes but she would have to think "about the story and certainly the timing" before committing. "Because we had to repaint Stars Hollow, and we'll have to repaint it again".
We all know Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life left fans wanting more (helloooo, baby daddy cliffhanger).
"We carved out a little niche for ourselves with Amazon saying that if we ever want to do it, if the girls and us get together and we have a concept that works, then we have the freedom to do it", Sherman-Palladino told Radio Times about the possibility of more episodes from the beloved series.
IOS 11.2 Will Explain Control Center's WiFi/Bluetooth Toggles
Apple will alert users to a change in how Control Center's Wi-Fi and Bluetooth toggles work with the release of iOS 11.2. Apple's developers are seemingly testing whether that element of the design needs a formal fix, per MacRumors .
"It would just have to be the right circumstances...." she explained. While adding new episodes would be a no-brainer for Netflix, Sherman-Palladino said a lot of elements would need to line up, but it's not completely out of the question.
Whatever happens going forward, it sounds like Sherman-Palladino feels satisfied about how A Year in the Life turned out.
But in a new interview with RadioTimes.com, Amy says that isn't so - and she made sure of it. "We really enjoyed it, we enjoyed the experience very much and it had a whole different feel than the [original] series did".
Over the last 12 months, the stars of Gilmore Girls have all said that they'd be interested in filming more episodes, but only at the right time.
- Hardik Pandya explains how IPL and Mumbai Indians changed his life
- 2nd Generation Apple HomePod Will Have Face ID
- Man shoots doctor outside hospital, kills himself
- Google Doodle Celebrating Hole Punch 131st anniversary
- Sterling drops as political concerns multiply
- Tennessee State DL expelled for knocking out coach during game
- Legends Raise Over $70k For Hero Cyclist Fired After Flipping Off Trump
- FDA approves first drug with digital ingestion tracking system
- Argentine : une passagère au bras long fait arrêter un équipage d'Air France
- Weather forecasts get boost in accuracy with new satellite