Many people also attacked the woman suggesting that she was more interested in her phone and was indifferent to the chaos around her.
The man behind the lens, Jamie Lorriman, was horrified that the picture was taken out of context and confirmed that the woman in question was definitely impacted by the attack.
The Muslim woman, who has not been named, was forced to defend herself after the tweet, and said that she had helped victims in the aftermath of the attack.
The US Congress says it's one of thousands of accounts designed specifically to seed misinformation and discontent.
Airbnb annonce le plafonnement des locations dans le centre de Paris
Cette nouvelle mesure sera effective dès janvier 1918, elle ne concernera cependant que les arrondissements du centre parisien. Il demande également la publication du décret prévoyant des sanctions en cas de non-application de la loi.
The account, which had over 16,000 followers, also tweeted about Brexit, the EU referendum vote and European politics past year. They have all been suspended by Twitter.
The account also tried to incite anger around Brexit, declaring: "I hope United Kingdom after #BrexitVote will start to clean their land from Muslim invasion!" Another post read: "UK voted to leave future European Caliphate!"
Multiple US congressional committees along with special counsel Robert Mueller are now investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible ties between Donald Trump's campaign and Moscow. There are investigations being run in both Washington and Westminster attempting to address the problem of "Fake News" and Russian interference in the political processes in both American and British elections.
Damian Collins, head of the Culture, Media and Sport Committee who is leading the inquiry, said that it showed Russian accounts were trying to "influence political debate in the United Kingdom and also to insight hatred and turn communities against each other". "This could just be the tip of the iceberg because we've only really just started looking and doing a proper detailed study of what accounts linked to Russian organisations have been doing politically".
- Marseille : le Conseil d'Etat autorise le spectacle de Dieudonné le 19 novembre
- Le laboratoire Merck condamné à délivrer l'ancienne formule en Haute-Garonne — Levothyrox
- Suspect shot & killed during struggle with a Baton Rouge Police officer
- Gabelli Funds LLC Sells 8790 Shares of Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDTI)
- HTC dévoile son premier casque VR autonome — Vive Focus
- Cops: Rochester mom admitted to drowning 10-day-old
- Carey Price shares health update
- Is gun maker liable? Court takes up Newtown shooting case
- Lightning Acquire Louis Domingue From Coyotes
- Flying vehicle company Terrafugia bought by China's Geely