She said that he had come and addressed them in the wake of perceiving her companion RaeAn Medina, who he had met beforehand at a celebration.
In his lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Bensussen names Tadros, RaeAn Medina and a man they both know as defendants.
Home Depot beats Street 3Q forecasts
Following the transaction, the executive vice president now owns 44,107 shares of the company's stock, valued at $5,999,875.21. Arcadia Investment Management Corp increased Home Depot Inc (HD) stake by 341.38% reported in 2017Q2 SEC filing.
The suit also contains statements from a witness who claims they could see the women's drinks the whole time, and that they weren't tampered with. Record label Brainfeeder and the L.A. event collective Low End Theory distanced themselves from Bensussen and several festival organizers subsequently dropped the artist, who denied the claims and asserted that he had consensual sexual encounters with the women.
He claims the bf's been spreading Chelsea's allegation online.so he's included him in the lawsuit for unspecified damages.
- Trading Activity & Insight into Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSB.L)
- Côtes-d'Armor : le faux gendarme convoqué devant le tribunal
- Les passgers Air France voleront sur ATN mercredi
- Capcom Developing New Ace Attorney for Switch, Plus Compilations
- Google's Pixel 2 Cameras Seem To Have Trouble With LED Lights
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) reported Sales of 244.71 Billion
- La Commission lance une consultation publique sur les fake news
- Corse : la moitié des clients EDF privés d'électricité après un incident
- Correction to Amazon's Cloud-Computing Business in China
- Tsonga et Pouille pour la finale — Coupe Davis