Hasan, an ASI of armed reserve constabulary of Telangana was caught taking a massage from a woman home guard in Jogulamba of Gadwal district.
Hasan has reportedly admitted to taking a massage from the woman home guard after he returned from a bandobast duty.
A senior police official said the alleged incident had occurred around 4-5 months ago at the Armed Reserve headquarters in the district.
Supermarket prices rising at fastest rate in 4 years
Ocado increased sales by 6.8 per cent, growing ahead of the overall online grocery market. The grocer's market share has grown 0.5 percentage points to 5.1 per cent.
An assistant sub-Inspector (ASI) of Telangana was today placed under suspension for his misconduct.
According to the Superintendent of Police (SP) M S Vijay Kumar, the ASI, who was suffering from backache, had requested the lady guard to press his body, which she agreed to do.
This is the second such incident reported from the state in the past couple of weeks. Though it was not known when the incident had happened, but it came to light on Monday. Rachakonda Police Commissioner Mahesh Bhagwat transferred him to the commissionerate headquarters as departmental punishment.
- Dawood Ibrahim's Mumbai Properties Auctioned For Over 11 Crores, Includes Hotel
- LREM en crise : 100 "frondeurs" annoncent leur départ du mouvement
- EgyptAir in deal to buy 24 Bombardier C-Series planes
- Andersson ne veut pas entendre parler de Zlatan — Suède
- One Tree Hill showrunner Mark Schwahn has been blamed for inappropriate behavior
- Donald Trump calls Asia trip 'fruitful' with trade progress, nuclear reassurance
- Tsonga et Pouille pour la finale — Coupe Davis
- S&P says Venezuela has defaulted on its debt
- Spider-Man : Morbius le Vampire bientôt à l'écran
- Des centaines d'emploi seraient menacés chez Castorama et Brico Dépôt