I'm sorry, Taylor Swift can't come to the phone right now. Why?
Swift's latest album "Reputation" sold over a million copies since it was released four days ago, according to Nielsen Music.
The songstress was spotted leaving her Reputation album release after-party in Manhattan's Tribeca neighborhood wearing a casual going-out outfit that looks more like something you'd wear to your best friend's house. It's the first album to sell a million copies in a tracking week in almost two years, since Adele's 25 sold 1.16 million copies in the frame ending December 25, 2015 (the album's fifth week on sale). Adele also initially kept "25" from streaming services.
Swift, 27, recording on Nashville-based independent label Big Machine Records, now has four albums that have sold more than one million copies in their first week - "1989", "Red", and "Speak Now".
Marseille : le Conseil d'Etat autorise le spectacle de Dieudonné le 19 novembre
Le même Conseil d'Etat estimant qu'à l'époque, le risque de troubles à l'ordre public était réel. Ce soir, la plus haute juridiction administrative confirme le jugement du tribunal administratif.
Swift announced the first round of US dates for her "Reputation" tour on Monday morning.
Full first week sales will be available next week, when "Reputation" will top the Billboard 200 album chart.
The pop star announced the first of dates for her "reputation Stadium Tour" on Monday.
- Lightning Acquire Louis Domingue From Coyotes
- Trump picks immigration hardliner Tom Homan as ICE director
- Flying vehicle company Terrafugia bought by China's Geely
- Eve Takes 'The Talk' Co-Host Gig
- Cops: Rochester mom admitted to drowning 10-day-old
- HTC dévoile son premier casque VR autonome — Vive Focus
- Mike Pence's National Football League stunt cost Indianapolis police $14000
- Le siège parisien perquisitionné — Lafarge
- NBC News executive fired amid harassment allegations
- Is gun maker liable? Court takes up Newtown shooting case