I'm sorry, Taylor Swift can't come to the phone right now. Why?
Swift's latest album "Reputation" sold over a million copies since it was released four days ago, according to Nielsen Music.
The songstress was spotted leaving her Reputation album release after-party in Manhattan's Tribeca neighborhood wearing a casual going-out outfit that looks more like something you'd wear to your best friend's house. It's the first album to sell a million copies in a tracking week in almost two years, since Adele's 25 sold 1.16 million copies in the frame ending December 25, 2015 (the album's fifth week on sale). Adele also initially kept "25" from streaming services.
Swift, 27, recording on Nashville-based independent label Big Machine Records, now has four albums that have sold more than one million copies in their first week - "1989", "Red", and "Speak Now".
GameStop temporarily halts unlimited used games program
According to leaked documentation regarding PowerPass, the service was supposed to officially launch on November 19. Whether or not the program's specifics will change as a result of the suspension remains unclear.
Swift announced the first round of US dates for her "Reputation" tour on Monday morning.
Full first week sales will be available next week, when "Reputation" will top the Billboard 200 album chart.
The pop star announced the first of dates for her "reputation Stadium Tour" on Monday.
- Zimbabwe: le chef de l'armée met en garde Mugabe
- Is gun maker liable? Court takes up Newtown shooting case
- Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lawrence and More Read Mean Tweets About Jimmy Kimmel
- Le siège parisien perquisitionné — Lafarge
- Flying vehicle company Terrafugia bought by China's Geely
- Twitter account that demonised Muslim woman was Russian fake
- Curtis Samuel to miss rest of season
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, prima apparizione su GeekBench con Exynos 9810
- Eve Takes 'The Talk' Co-Host Gig
- Madison Square Garden to Sell Its WNBA Franchise