I'm sorry, Taylor Swift can't come to the phone right now. Why?
Swift's latest album "Reputation" sold over a million copies since it was released four days ago, according to Nielsen Music.
The songstress was spotted leaving her Reputation album release after-party in Manhattan's Tribeca neighborhood wearing a casual going-out outfit that looks more like something you'd wear to your best friend's house. It's the first album to sell a million copies in a tracking week in almost two years, since Adele's 25 sold 1.16 million copies in the frame ending December 25, 2015 (the album's fifth week on sale). Adele also initially kept "25" from streaming services.
Swift, 27, recording on Nashville-based independent label Big Machine Records, now has four albums that have sold more than one million copies in their first week - "1989", "Red", and "Speak Now".
HTC dévoile son premier casque VR autonome — Vive Focus
Petit à petit, les différents constructeurs se mettent aux casques qui ne nécessitent pas de machine extérieure pour fonctionner. Un HTC Vive Focus annoncé pour l'heure uniquement en Chine, et rien ne laisse présager d'une éventuelle exportation.
Swift announced the first round of US dates for her "Reputation" tour on Monday morning.
Full first week sales will be available next week, when "Reputation" will top the Billboard 200 album chart.
The pop star announced the first of dates for her "reputation Stadium Tour" on Monday.
- Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lawrence and More Read Mean Tweets About Jimmy Kimmel
- Mike Pence's National Football League stunt cost Indianapolis police $14000
- Creative Assembly Announces Total War Saga Game "Thrones Of Britannia"
- Suspect shot & killed during struggle with a Baton Rouge Police officer
- Is gun maker liable? Court takes up Newtown shooting case
- Lightning Acquire Louis Domingue From Coyotes
- Nazionale, Ventura alle Iene: 'Promette di dimettersi? Sì'
- NBC News executive fired amid harassment allegations
- Toll in Iran-Iraq natural disaster rises to 530
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, prima apparizione su GeekBench con Exynos 9810