HSBC Private Bank, a Swiss unit of banking giant HSBC, has agreed to pay €300m to avoid going to trial in France for enabling tax fraud, prosecutors said today.
HSBC was accused past year of helping French clients to hide at least €1.67 billion from the tax authorities, according to a source close to the probe.
The French financial prosecutor's office has dismissed the investigation.Читайте также: Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ:WBA) Loses "Outperform" Rating
The deal does not include a guilty plea. The French-Italian dual citizen worked as a computer scientist at HSBC in Geneva and stole the data of some 15,000 clients in 2006 and 2007.
The bank has been investigated in several other countries, including Spain and Belgium, following the leak.
HSBC has admitted that the private Swiss bank made mistakes.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Majedie Asset Management Ltd Modifies Its Position in Mosaic Company (MOS)
- Nazionale, Ventura alle Iene: 'Promette di dimettersi? Sì'
- Just an FIR, why should George resign: Siddaramaiah
- Sri Lanka dream of first-ever Test victory on Indian soil
- Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE:AVY) Chairman Sells $463738.00 in Stock
- Les transporteurs routiers disent niet au permis à point — Mouvement d'humeur
- Fans react to Lord of the Rings TV show announcement
- Cardi B & Offset to Have a Red Themed Wedding
- Gabelli Funds LLC Sells 8790 Shares of Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDTI)
- Les Spice Girls prépareraient leur retour pour 2018