The former India captain was seen having a look at the track for a long time after India head coach Ravi Shastri, captain Virat Kohli, all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja and bowling coach Bharat Arun inspected the same.
Apart from Jadeja, India skipper Virat Kohli - now ranked sixth - will also be eyeing a return to the top five among batsmen as he presently trails Australia's David Warner by just one point.
The Lankans, who played a two-day practice match at the Board President's XI that ended in a draw at the Jadavpur University second campus ground in Saltlake, however did not opt for training.
"We learnt how Indian team does well and the areas we needed to improve", he said. Everyone knows how to adapt to each format. I don't think there will be any problem in adjusting. Everyone is professional and we had a good practice session yesterday. First Test match is important for the series in terms of momentum.
Worldwide Analysis on Cloud Server Market Strategies and Forecasts, 2017 to 2027
Second, the analysis on industry chain is provided including the up and down stream industry also with the major market players.
Sri Lanka have two batsmen in Dimuth Karunaratne (17th) and captain Dinesh Chandimal (20th) inside the top-20, while batsmen aiming for upward movements are Angelo Mathews (24th), Niroshan Dickwella (40th), Dilruwan Perera (78th) and Lahiru Thirimanne (113th). Ahead of the series, the Sri Lankan players attended the Dialog Cricket Awards 2017 ceremony, a function where some big names from Sri Lankan cricket were felicitated. This will be a tough series and the characters of our boys will be tested", Muralitharan said in an interview with Cricbuzz."When I played against India, they had the world's best batting line-up. So I just wanted to play as many balls as possible. "Some of them are all-time greats of the sport and it was a tough task for us", Muralitharan recalled.
About focus on the upcoming tour of South Africa: South Africa will be completely different.
About getting out on 40's in Ranji Trophy: I'm not too concerned about that. I got four 50s in a row in ODIs. The team management is taking care of all these aspects. "I am not too anxious about the scores".
- Eagles of Death Metal in Surprise Return to Paris for Massacre Anniversary
- Joe Jackson Posts Bizarre Video to Grandson Blanket
- Pour 300 millions d'euros, HSBC solde ses litiges avec la France
- Manana sentenced to 12 months in prison or R100k fine — Newsflash
- Russian Federation accuses USA coalition of hampering its anti-IS operation in Syria
- Facebook Challenger in Austria Stumbles in Collective Suit
- Aerobic Exercise Can Help Preserve Brain Area Key to Memory
- Who Is Jody Warner? Drunken Prosecutor Fired After Abusing, Threatening Uber Driver
- Kate Middleton Glows as She Supports Fellow Pregnant Moms
- Photo Of Cashier Helping Old Man Count Coins Goes Viral