What exactly motivated Mendes, the Oscar-winning director behind films like American Beauty, to depart from the movie is now unknown, which is only made more complicated when considering the fact that Mendes left Disney's live-action James and the Giant Peach to join Pinocchio earlier this year. The feature, based on the classic 1940 cartoon, was penned by Rogue One scripter Chris Weitz. He was previously in talks for the live-action James and the Giant Peach adaption before exiting the movie for Pinocchio.
Right now, sources are saying that Mendes' exit from Pinocchio isn't linked to Bond 25, but never say never in this town.
Le taureau Tebas revient à la charge, le PSG trinque — Mercato
Le PSG reçoit beaucoup de millions qui proviennent du tourisme au Qatar qui gonflent leurs recettes et évitent au PSG d'accumuler les pertes.
Mendes most recent film was the James Bond installment "Spectre, ' and he is now directing the West End play 'The Ferryman". Meanwhile, Bill Condon recently steered Beauty and the Beast to a worldwide gross of $1.2 billion.
No news on who will replace Mendes on Pinocchio, but we'll keep you updated.
- Clorox Company (The) (CLX) Raised to "Outperform" at Consumer Edge
- Beyonce first appeared in public with twins
- Root tells Australia to 'bring it on' for Ashes
- Ikea UK sales boom
- Wenger speaks on Manchester City unbeaten run
- Market turns choppy, trades in loss on inflation fears
- LeBron James: 'Deshaun Watson should be a Brown'
- ASEAN leaders sign landmark pact on migrant workers' protection
- Gabriel Batistuta: Lionel Messi taking my Argentina record annoyed me
- 3 nouveaux iPhone à écran bord à bord en 2018 ?