What exactly motivated Mendes, the Oscar-winning director behind films like American Beauty, to depart from the movie is now unknown, which is only made more complicated when considering the fact that Mendes left Disney's live-action James and the Giant Peach to join Pinocchio earlier this year. The feature, based on the classic 1940 cartoon, was penned by Rogue One scripter Chris Weitz. He was previously in talks for the live-action James and the Giant Peach adaption before exiting the movie for Pinocchio.
Right now, sources are saying that Mendes' exit from Pinocchio isn't linked to Bond 25, but never say never in this town.
Root tells Australia to 'bring it on' for Ashes
They've got a lot of quality in their attack but we've got a lot of quality in our team as well". "Bring it on.it's what it's about".
Mendes most recent film was the James Bond installment "Spectre, ' and he is now directing the West End play 'The Ferryman". Meanwhile, Bill Condon recently steered Beauty and the Beast to a worldwide gross of $1.2 billion.
No news on who will replace Mendes on Pinocchio, but we'll keep you updated.
- LeBron James: 'Deshaun Watson should be a Brown'
- Deadwood Revival Movie: 2018 Shoot Date Looks Likely
- ASEAN leaders sign landmark pact on migrant workers' protection
- Gabriel Batistuta: Lionel Messi taking my Argentina record annoyed me
- Ikea UK sales boom
- Brendon Hartley forced to retire at Brazilian Grand Prix
- 'Does India need bullet train?', asks Quora user, Piyush Goyal responds
- Rohr Disappointed Over Messi's Absence Against Nigeria
- Louisiana police: Baton Rouge police officer involved in fatal shooting
- Un SDF découvert mort dans un couloir d'un hôpital — Seine-et-Marne