According to the US State Department, by the end of January 2018, the US administration will be able to apply extraterritorial American sanctions against legal entities and individuals cooperating with sanctioned Russian citizens. Moreover, even the postponement of these rules requires a much more complicated procedure. "We'll keep assisting you", said Medvedev.
President Rodrigo Duterte and Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev meet at the Coconut Palace on November 13, 2017.
"We are gratified by your presence so that also we can express our desire to thank you personally and the Russian people and government for helping us on a crucial moment during the war in Marawi", he said.
"We'll keep standing by your side".
The President also brought up the topic of two Russian nationals namely Yuri Kirdyushkin and Anastasia Novopashina, who are now detained in the Philippines due to drug-related charges.
"I would just like to say that we have a working functional justice system here and they will get a fair trial", Duterte told Medvedev at the Coconut Palace, referring to the cases of Yuri Kirdyushkin and Anastasia Novopashina.
Brendon Hartley forced to retire at Brazilian Grand Prix
For the second straight Formula One race Kiwi driver Brendon Hartley has failed to see the chequered flag. "It was fun. Mercedes team boss Toto Wolff described his stirring performance, with a series of overtakes, as "a champion's drive".
"It's [their cases] still under investigation", he added.
"Whether true or not, we will find out but I will see to it that they are treated fairly and no additional stress on their person that will happen", he added. I asked him again.
Without her knowledge, local officials, in coordination with the United States Drug Enforcement Agency, had been monitoring her movements until she reached the Philippines.
Medvedev said Russian Federation is also willing to boost cooperation in fight against terrorism and extremism.
"But we intend to build a house where we can exhibit our products". Duterte suggested an exhibit showcasing Filipino products to Russians and other Eurasians.
Medvedev, whose words were relayed to Duterte through a translator, responded by saying Russian is ready to expand its ties with the Philippines in "all the areas and dimensions including politics and trade economic cooperation, cultural ties".
- Netflix notes "59% of Aussies are Watching Netflix in public"
- Death row inmate to get pillow to help him breathe during execution
- Gabriel Batistuta: Lionel Messi taking my Argentina record annoyed me
- Beyonce first appeared in public with twins
- Vidya Balan On Why Indian Culture Considers Sex Taboo
- 3 nouveaux iPhone à écran bord à bord en 2018 ?
- Jerry Jones won't stop fighting owners in Roger Goodell talks
- Le taureau Tebas revient à la charge, le PSG trinque — Mercato
- Louisiana police: Baton Rouge police officer involved in fatal shooting
- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) PT Set at $27.00 by Canaccord Genuity