Premier League side, Arsenal, have sent a good luck message to their Nigerian forward, Alex Iwobi, who is expected to feature for the Super Eagles against Argentina in an global friendly game today (Tuesday).
"We have a game plan, which does not depend on him".
The Super Eagles lock horns with La Albiceleste in the Krasnodar Stadium in preparation for the quadrennial showpiece in Russian Federation next year.
Weather conditions are similar to the cold the team encountered in Constantine, Algeria - lowest 6-9 degrees and warmest 17-19 degrees.
See David Letterman, Kim Kardashian Read Mean Tweets About Jimmy Kimmel
To celebrate Jimmy Kimmel's 50th birthday, the team at Jimmy Kimmel Live! surprised the late-night host with a special edition of their popular segment, " Mean Tweets ".
According to Argentina's official Twitter account (h/t Tom Webber of Goal), the forward opted to leave preparations with his country, and it has been confirmed the player is not suffering with injury.
"But the Argentines can be understood, they want to save their captain". And then extending Nigeria's unbeaten record in World Cup qualifying.
"I will rest Mikel for Friday's game but he will be ready for the game against Argentina", Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr said before the Algeria tie, citing the midfielder's lateness to the training camp as a reason.
Argentina will be a different kind of prospect for the Africans, but with Messi out of the friendly, there could be a shock in Krasnodar.
Both sides have clashed seven times with Argentina winning five with a draw between them.
- Pokemon GO Adds Alola Items From Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
- Ikea UK sales boom
- Saif Ali Khan's Special Gift For Taimur Ali Khan On Children's Day
- Niger, Benin pay Fed Govt N19 billion for electricity
- It's not just Russian Federation , 30 countries used the internet to manipulate elections
- Discovering gravitational waves from big black hole crash using pulsars
- 'Does India need bullet train?', asks Quora user, Piyush Goyal responds
- Netflix notes "59% of Aussies are Watching Netflix in public"
- Apple Once Again Became the Biggest Selling Producer of Wearables
- Hypocritical De La Hoya calls out McGregor