The Coronation Street star has been spotted in Australia!
She then teased that she was returning to Corrie and revealed: "Yeah, this is just a little holiday".
"She's really anxious about leaving her kids behind and is really panicking about it".
"Leaving Albert when I first go into the camp will be my trial..."
"I am going to the Neighbours set", she told The Mirror.
Who is in the I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2017 line-up?
But, Jennie went on to say she knew she had to seize this chance to be part of I'm A Celeb, which will once again be fronted by Ant and December.
International Monetary Fund upgrades Korea's economic growth outlook
Wrapping up a two-week visit, the International Monetary Fund said it expects Asia's fourth-largest economy to expand 3.2 percent this year, up from its earlier prediction of 3.0 percent.
She said: "I lost my dad earlier this year and that was a big thing".
He told reporters: "Boris doesn't know I'm going in, we were strictly told not to tell anyone".
"I know Albert is going to have an wonderful experience as he is coming to Australia with my husband and I. That will be lovely".
This will be the 17th series of I'm A Celebrity and Ant and Dec are back in Australia to present it, after signing a reported £30 million, three year deal with ITV last November.
As to what her Coronation Street castmates will think of her taking part in I'm A Celeb, Jennie said: "They will be shocked as I am happy with my lot and everything is fine but I am looking forward to this challenge".
The final contestant on I'm A Celebrity will be footballer Jamie Vardy's wife, Rebekah, who met the Leicester and England striker after she was hired to plan his birthday party in 2014.
The new series begin on November 19 at 9PM with hosts Ant and December.
- Sam Mendes no longer directing Disney's live-action Pinocchio
- Deadwood Revival Movie: 2018 Shoot Date Looks Likely
- Jerry Jones won't stop fighting owners in Roger Goodell talks
- Blake Shelton Shares Big News About New Album 'Texoma Shore'
- Dublin rent prices up 12 per cent as rates soar to a new all-time high
- Saad Hariri bientôt de retour au Liban
- Market turns choppy, trades in loss on inflation fears
- Russian PM says he talked to Trump over dinner in Manila
- ASEAN leaders sign landmark pact on migrant workers' protection
- PH, New Zealand expand trade cooperation on geothermal energy