Police continue to investigate the killings, and a spokesperson tells PEOPLE that they are looking at numerous leads and tips, but the killer has yet to be found.
Tampa police said they're investigating a suspicious death in the city's Seminole Heights neighborhood, where residents have feared they are being stalked by a serial killer.
Residents have been asked not to leave their homes nor send their children to school until the scene is cleared by police.
Tampa Police Department spokesman Steve Hegarty told WFLA investigators are treating the death as related to the three recent unsolved murders in Seminole Heights.
Interim Tampa Police Chief Brian Dugan said detectives want to talk to the person in the video. Several blocks have been closed off, and more than 50 police vehicles are on the scene.
Police have been heavily patrolling the area since the investigations began.
One Tree Hill showrunner Mark Schwahn has been blamed for inappropriate behavior
The writer also claimed, "The day the studio lawyers came to give the sexual harassment seminar many of us had pointed questions we were going to ask".
Seminole Heights is a working-class neighborhood northeast of downtown Tampa that's slowly becoming gentrified.
Two days after Mitchell, 22, was shot, Monica Hoffa, 32, was gunned down.
On Oct. 19, the third victim, Anthony Taino Naiboa, was shot just 100 yards away from where Mitchell was killed.
Anthony Naiboa, 20, was shot to death October 19 after he accidentally got on the wrong bus after leaving work and ended up in the neighborhood by mistake, police said.
Within a minute of the video, the person was seen running in long strides down the street. Witnesses described seeing a black man in his early 20's, wearing a dark hooded jacket, running from the area where this shooting took place.
The reward for information leading to the arrest of a suspect now stands at $41,000.
- Case Keenum throws four touchdown passes in win over Redskins
- Corse : la moitié des clients EDF privés d'électricité après un incident
- Home Depot beats Street 3Q forecasts
- Spider-Man : Morbius le Vampire bientôt à l'écran
- La liste noire des spécialités à éviter — Médicaments sans ordonnance
- How long you've got left now to spend your old £10 notes
- Jordanian refugee camp equipped with 12.9-MW solar plant
- Labour MP Emma Dent Coad labelled black Tory a 'token ghetto boy'
- The Gaslamp Killer I Never Drugged and Raped You!!! Sues His Accusers
- Plus de 66.000 vieux téléphones bientôt inutilisables — Orange