Police continue to investigate the killings, and a spokesperson tells PEOPLE that they are looking at numerous leads and tips, but the killer has yet to be found.
Tampa police said they're investigating a suspicious death in the city's Seminole Heights neighborhood, where residents have feared they are being stalked by a serial killer.
Residents have been asked not to leave their homes nor send their children to school until the scene is cleared by police.
Tampa Police Department spokesman Steve Hegarty told WFLA investigators are treating the death as related to the three recent unsolved murders in Seminole Heights.
Interim Tampa Police Chief Brian Dugan said detectives want to talk to the person in the video. Several blocks have been closed off, and more than 50 police vehicles are on the scene.
Police have been heavily patrolling the area since the investigations began.
Labour MP Emma Dent Coad labelled black Tory a 'token ghetto boy'
The 2010 blog by Ms Dent Coad, who was elected MP for Kensington in June, surfaced again yesterday on the Guido Fawkes website. The MP said she had been repeating what other people had said and her comments were taken "the wrong way".
Seminole Heights is a working-class neighborhood northeast of downtown Tampa that's slowly becoming gentrified.
Two days after Mitchell, 22, was shot, Monica Hoffa, 32, was gunned down.
On Oct. 19, the third victim, Anthony Taino Naiboa, was shot just 100 yards away from where Mitchell was killed.
Anthony Naiboa, 20, was shot to death October 19 after he accidentally got on the wrong bus after leaving work and ended up in the neighborhood by mistake, police said.
Within a minute of the video, the person was seen running in long strides down the street. Witnesses described seeing a black man in his early 20's, wearing a dark hooded jacket, running from the area where this shooting took place.
The reward for information leading to the arrest of a suspect now stands at $41,000.
- Case Keenum throws four touchdown passes in win over Redskins
- Andersson ne veut pas entendre parler de Zlatan — Suède
- Supermarket prices rising at fastest rate in 4 years
- Hundreds of puppies illegally smuggled into United Kingdom to cope with Christmas demand
- Capcom Developing New Ace Attorney for Switch, Plus Compilations
- Tsonga et Pouille pour la finale — Coupe Davis
- Donald Trump calls Asia trip 'fruitful' with trade progress, nuclear reassurance
- One Tree Hill showrunner Mark Schwahn has been blamed for inappropriate behavior
- Jordanian refugee camp equipped with 12.9-MW solar plant
- Plus de 66.000 vieux téléphones bientôt inutilisables — Orange