It seems that Olly Murs has an extra special someone he needs to buy a Christmas present for this year. He was a fan of her gym selfies and thought that she had an fantastic body.
It was 1996 when a previously unknown Melanie Sykes appeared on out TV screens in the Boddingtons advert with the tagline "Cream of Manchester". They started texting for ages and some of the messages ended up getting quite saucy.
The article reckons that the showbiz pair have enjoyed a number of "hush-hush" dates at each other's houses, in an attempt to keep their romance out of the spotlight.
"They ended up meeting for a date and have had a whole series of secret dates at his house where she will sometimes stay overnight". It's been a bit off and on and there's a real physical attraction between them'.
United Nations criticizes 'inhuman' European Union policy on migrants in Libya
Libya's Department of Combating Illegal Migration (DCIM) said nearly 20,000 people were now in their facilities, dramatically up from just 7,000 in September.
And Olly replied with a kiss emoji and the words: "Awwww thanks babe".
The former Boddingtons pitchwoman presenter shares two children with Tudors actor Daniel Caltagrione, who she divorced in 2009.
Both Olly and Mel have so far kept quiet about the rumours but we think they'd make a pretty cute couple! In 2013 she married roofing contractor Jack Cockings - who is 15 years her junior.
- Film stars, friends and family remember Paddington Bear author Michael Bond
- Jon Stewart Says He Was Stunned By the Louis CK Story
- Jason Aldean Initially Thought the Las Vegas Shooting Was a Blown Speaker
- Azerbaijani media distort Iranian official's remarks on Armenia FM's visit to Israel
- Traders Secrets on Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY), Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR)
- Oil price drops more than US$1on IEA warning of shrinking demand
- Blake Shelton Shares Big News About New Album 'Texoma Shore'
- Qualcomm rejects Broadcom acquisition bid
- Bombardier vend 12 avions CS300 à Egyptair
- Russian PM says he talked to Trump over dinner in Manila