It seems that Olly Murs has an extra special someone he needs to buy a Christmas present for this year. He was a fan of her gym selfies and thought that she had an fantastic body.
It was 1996 when a previously unknown Melanie Sykes appeared on out TV screens in the Boddingtons advert with the tagline "Cream of Manchester". They started texting for ages and some of the messages ended up getting quite saucy.
The article reckons that the showbiz pair have enjoyed a number of "hush-hush" dates at each other's houses, in an attempt to keep their romance out of the spotlight.
"They ended up meeting for a date and have had a whole series of secret dates at his house where she will sometimes stay overnight". It's been a bit off and on and there's a real physical attraction between them'.
Dublin rent prices up 12 per cent as rates soar to a new all-time high
Ronan Lyons, the author of the research says that the Government's efforts are just simply not enough. Cork experienced a jump of over 5%, Galway, 9.8% and Limerick rose by 10.9%.
And Olly replied with a kiss emoji and the words: "Awwww thanks babe".
The former Boddingtons pitchwoman presenter shares two children with Tudors actor Daniel Caltagrione, who she divorced in 2009.
Both Olly and Mel have so far kept quiet about the rumours but we think they'd make a pretty cute couple! In 2013 she married roofing contractor Jack Cockings - who is 15 years her junior.
- Azerbaijani media distort Iranian official's remarks on Armenia FM's visit to Israel
- Gopro Inc Cl A Cmn (GPRO) Valuation Review
- Russian PM says he talked to Trump over dinner in Manila
- Traders Secrets on Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY), Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR)
- Jason Aldean Initially Thought the Las Vegas Shooting Was a Blown Speaker
- Turkish president visits Kuwait for 'cooperation' talks
- Female Dem says at least two current members engaged in sexual harassment
- Saad Hariri bientôt de retour au Liban
- Death row inmate to get pillow to help him breathe during execution
- Duchess of Cambridge's uncle admits punching wife in face