It seems that Olly Murs has an extra special someone he needs to buy a Christmas present for this year. He was a fan of her gym selfies and thought that she had an fantastic body.
It was 1996 when a previously unknown Melanie Sykes appeared on out TV screens in the Boddingtons advert with the tagline "Cream of Manchester". They started texting for ages and some of the messages ended up getting quite saucy.
The article reckons that the showbiz pair have enjoyed a number of "hush-hush" dates at each other's houses, in an attempt to keep their romance out of the spotlight.
"They ended up meeting for a date and have had a whole series of secret dates at his house where she will sometimes stay overnight". It's been a bit off and on and there's a real physical attraction between them'.
Dublin rent prices up 12 per cent as rates soar to a new all-time high
Ronan Lyons, the author of the research says that the Government's efforts are just simply not enough. Cork experienced a jump of over 5%, Galway, 9.8% and Limerick rose by 10.9%.
And Olly replied with a kiss emoji and the words: "Awwww thanks babe".
The former Boddingtons pitchwoman presenter shares two children with Tudors actor Daniel Caltagrione, who she divorced in 2009.
Both Olly and Mel have so far kept quiet about the rumours but we think they'd make a pretty cute couple! In 2013 she married roofing contractor Jack Cockings - who is 15 years her junior.
- Xbox One X hits 80,000 United Kingdom sales in first week
- Film stars, friends and family remember Paddington Bear author Michael Bond
- Nintendo's Mario Brothers To Be Turned Into a Movie
- Cochin: Airport authorities detain man after hijack threat
- Female Dem says at least two current members engaged in sexual harassment
- Rebekah Vardy completes the 2017 I'm A Celebrity line-up
- Jon Stewart Says He Was Stunned By the Louis CK Story
- Saad Hariri bientôt de retour au Liban
- United Nations criticizes 'inhuman' European Union policy on migrants in Libya
- Gopro Inc Cl A Cmn (GPRO) Valuation Review