"Gujarat me BJP ko koi khatra nahi hai (BJP faces no danger in Gujarat poll).you must understand the feeling of people of the State from where the Prime Minister comes", said Mr. Kumar, while addressing journalists on the sidelines of his weekly Lok Samvad programme in Patna. "Now, you will all see that what I say about Gujarat also will come true...the BJP will win the poll".
Responding to a question, Nitish Kumar said the BJP will win the Gujarat Assembly polls. The counting of votes will take place on December 18.Asked if the Gujarat election was the semi-finals of the parliamentary election in 2019, Nitish said assembly elections are held in different states nearly every year and they are called semi-finals of the next bigger election , As Reported By TOI.
Summary: Patna: Chief minister Nitish Kumar on Monday predicted a victory for the BJP in next month's Gujarat assembly election.
Analysts Set $10.00 Target Price for Petroleo Brasileiro SA- Petrobras (PBR.A)
Ltd. decreased its position in Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. - Petrobras by 2,385 shares as of the end of the last quarter. SOL Capital Management CO boosted its stake in Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. - Petrobras by 1.0% during the second quarter.
Besides extending support to his ally, Nitish targeted his opponent and arch rival Lalu Prasad Yadav saying RJD's party polls were a trick to hog media limelight. "Though the idea of simultaneous elections is positive, it is not possible to do so in the next few years".
Asked about the perception that Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi was growing in popularity, Mr. Kumar said, "Earlier, when he (Rahul Gandhi) had torn the ordinance bill (on convicted politicians) his graph in the media had gone up but mid-way it went low...now again it's up during the Gujarat poll campaign...it's all in your (media) hands". On Lalu's younger son and leader of the Opposition in Bihar legislative assembly, Tejashwi Yadav, Nitish said he was still a kid and there was no need to reply to his comments.
PM Modi has said several times that strict action must be taken against those who attack people in the name of protecting cows.
- Atletico Madrid make Mesut Ozil contact with huge signing on bonus offer
- ALAFCO Finalizes Order for 20 Boeing 737 MAX 8s
- South America football corruption trial begins in NY
- How long is the Justice League movie?
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) reported Sales of 244.71 Billion
- Zarco si proche d'une première, Marquez en champion — GP Valence
- Pregnant Jessica Alba Shows Off Baby Bump On The Red Carpet
- Ask LH: When Do We Get The Same-Sex Marriage Survey Results?
- Private doctors' strike hits out-patient care in Karnataka
- New cryptocurrency coins could be worthless — European Union markets regulator