"Gujarat me BJP ko koi khatra nahi hai (BJP faces no danger in Gujarat poll).you must understand the feeling of people of the State from where the Prime Minister comes", said Mr. Kumar, while addressing journalists on the sidelines of his weekly Lok Samvad programme in Patna. "Now, you will all see that what I say about Gujarat also will come true...the BJP will win the poll".
Responding to a question, Nitish Kumar said the BJP will win the Gujarat Assembly polls. The counting of votes will take place on December 18.Asked if the Gujarat election was the semi-finals of the parliamentary election in 2019, Nitish said assembly elections are held in different states nearly every year and they are called semi-finals of the next bigger election , As Reported By TOI.
Summary: Patna: Chief minister Nitish Kumar on Monday predicted a victory for the BJP in next month's Gujarat assembly election.
Jamel Debbouze évoque Karim Benzema sur RTL : "Il me manque"
En 2009, Karim Benzema a quitté son club formateur de l'Olympique Lyonnais pour prendre la direction de Real Madrid . Un transfert qui a ravi le club merengue, le joueur, son entourage et aussi un autre footballeur.
Besides extending support to his ally, Nitish targeted his opponent and arch rival Lalu Prasad Yadav saying RJD's party polls were a trick to hog media limelight. "Though the idea of simultaneous elections is positive, it is not possible to do so in the next few years".
Asked about the perception that Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi was growing in popularity, Mr. Kumar said, "Earlier, when he (Rahul Gandhi) had torn the ordinance bill (on convicted politicians) his graph in the media had gone up but mid-way it went low...now again it's up during the Gujarat poll campaign...it's all in your (media) hands". On Lalu's younger son and leader of the Opposition in Bihar legislative assembly, Tejashwi Yadav, Nitish said he was still a kid and there was no need to reply to his comments.
PM Modi has said several times that strict action must be taken against those who attack people in the name of protecting cows.
- South America football corruption trial begins in NY
- GI tag for rasagola goes to West Bengal
- Google's Pixel 2 Cameras Seem To Have Trouble With LED Lights
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Correction to Amazon's Cloud-Computing Business in China
- Trading Activity & Insight into Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSB.L)
- Aviva to buy Irish insurer Friends First
- Les passgers Air France voleront sur ATN mercredi
- Fire Accident at Annapurna Studios, No One Harmed in this
- Brookmont Capital Management Trimmed Its Verizon Communications (VZ) Position; Central Asset Investments