"Gujarat me BJP ko koi khatra nahi hai (BJP faces no danger in Gujarat poll).you must understand the feeling of people of the State from where the Prime Minister comes", said Mr. Kumar, while addressing journalists on the sidelines of his weekly Lok Samvad programme in Patna. "Now, you will all see that what I say about Gujarat also will come true...the BJP will win the poll".
Responding to a question, Nitish Kumar said the BJP will win the Gujarat Assembly polls. The counting of votes will take place on December 18.Asked if the Gujarat election was the semi-finals of the parliamentary election in 2019, Nitish said assembly elections are held in different states nearly every year and they are called semi-finals of the next bigger election , As Reported By TOI.
Summary: Patna: Chief minister Nitish Kumar on Monday predicted a victory for the BJP in next month's Gujarat assembly election.
Pregnant Jessica Alba Shows Off Baby Bump On The Red Carpet
She shared: "My six year old, she was anxious about being a middle child, but she gets to be a big sister and a little sister. Speaking to reporters at the event, she said: "I like that I actually feel glamorous". "I wanted someone to love me more".
Besides extending support to his ally, Nitish targeted his opponent and arch rival Lalu Prasad Yadav saying RJD's party polls were a trick to hog media limelight. "Though the idea of simultaneous elections is positive, it is not possible to do so in the next few years".
Asked about the perception that Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi was growing in popularity, Mr. Kumar said, "Earlier, when he (Rahul Gandhi) had torn the ordinance bill (on convicted politicians) his graph in the media had gone up but mid-way it went low...now again it's up during the Gujarat poll campaign...it's all in your (media) hands". On Lalu's younger son and leader of the Opposition in Bihar legislative assembly, Tejashwi Yadav, Nitish said he was still a kid and there was no need to reply to his comments.
PM Modi has said several times that strict action must be taken against those who attack people in the name of protecting cows.
- Ask LH: When Do We Get The Same-Sex Marriage Survey Results?
- How long is the Justice League movie?
- Atletico Madrid make Mesut Ozil contact with huge signing on bonus offer
- Donald Trump's Handshake In Manila Tops His List Of Most Bizarre Greetings
- Private doctors' strike hits out-patient care in Karnataka
- Correction to Amazon's Cloud-Computing Business in China
- Brookmont Capital Management Trimmed Its Verizon Communications (VZ) Position; Central Asset Investments
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) reported Sales of 244.71 Billion
- ALAFCO Finalizes Order for 20 Boeing 737 MAX 8s
- Les passgers Air France voleront sur ATN mercredi